sunny scorchio

lazy cafe ride, stoke up for long ride tomorrow, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,378
    Morning cachinnating Cockatoos

Windy and wet as fook*.
    Off to assist welder bloke seen as he sacked the other day off.

*Beans is not happy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,698
    Gonna be a hot, correction wet one... First start 0845 and it's pishing down. Hey ho.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,561
    edited August 2023
    short cafe-oriented ride, got some crusty bread, scorchio already, rather humid, no breeze

btw clear sky early on, only a sliver of moon, went out and lay down to have a gaze at the sky for meteors, saw a few, should be good from uk overnight if there's a gap in the clouds (and you're away from light pollution)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,584
    edited August 2023
    Got some supplies from town, now watching the England v Colombia game, then dog walk, then assemble new flat pack thing that Mrs. 666 bought, then chill hopefully.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,875
    Been out for a ride with a pal, now off for a swim.

Later is unknown but I imagine it will be the pub
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564
    Bit undecided today.. rain overnight, and showers/sunshine/wind/showers was the order of the day. Quick bit of power tool gardening effort first up to remind an oleander bush of its place in the Scheme of Things.

Dodged rain, then some shed activity to make up a picture frame. Cut and glued up, backing board to be fitted tomorrow.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,561
    windless afternoon, scorchio con fuegos del infierno by the pool

cooling time
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,032
    I’m done, no more pizza or cheese for a butterfly’s lifetime.
    Final push home tomorrow from St Dizier to The North.
    The truck is laden with wine and it’s being locked away!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    I can’t remember if I posted earlier. Sweaty session on the board, big boll0cking from Mrs W for not bringing the washing when it p!ssed it down. Out for tea to the pub in next village as it’s about a third of the price of our village pub. Another b0llocking for not offering to drive😂 Watched the Mountainbike racing, I wonder if MVP had gone a bit over the top on those Scottish snacks Matt Stevens gave him.