wednesday one pineapple under a groove

'ning

sunny and windywarm

ride cafes bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Moaning,

Absolutely pi55ing it down here, break out the canoes

WFW today, indoors I hope. No plans other than a curry night tonight :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    I'm enjoying the first few days of autumn. Can't be long until we start getting ads for Christmas stuff at this rate.

Sheltering in the cave for most of today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Yep, not a lot of respite from the rain.
    Today will be mowstly Dad's taxi and rollers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    bit too windy for the volcanoes

very headwindy slog up to yaiza for a coffee, tailwindy hurtle back to cafe for the brekkie special of coffee juice ham cheese toast

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Got up early for a long (ish) run and started and my knee started shouting at me, so came back and swam

Been a beach day, now just chilling by the pool before going out to a bar with live music
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    The deluge appears to have eased a bit round here. Went to the newish bouldering wall in York with the grandson who seems have enjoyed it and appears keen for another visit. I ended stretching some things that have forgotten they can do that sort of thing. Had the odd moment or two when I got a bit high and thought “ what did the surgeon say not to do”
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Woke up with a mild hangover which was tedious. Another day of WFH, was supposed to be meeting our trim supplier but the big boss wouldn't let me go in. So I left it to my colleagues with firm instructions, then met him in a pub for lunch anyway. Got completely soaked wobbling back due to this wonderful 'summer' we aren't having.
    Did a bit of watch repairing this afternoon when i should have been working.