sunday now is the stir fry of our pork and chillis made glorious by these chunks of pineapple

'ning

not too windy, sunnywarm

long ride cafes bask, try to remember to do a gmc thing, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Wifey plane anxiety kicking in nicely before her flight Tuesday, even though she’s chilled and not thinking about it apparently.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    edited July 2023
    Lazy-ish day, may need to go with strifey to the garden centre for the latest lot of stuff she needs for her garden and food growing project. Was going to ride later on but looks like rain may stop play. Let's see, but coffee is the priority for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Slowish start was enjoyed, followed by a bit of pottering and fixing a mate's lad's bike. Steering felt a bit funny ever since he'd had an off. Bars slightly out of line but the graunchy head bearings were really not helping. All sorted now.
    Off to the old dear's shortly, cup of cha first.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Here it comes the rain again
    Falling on my head like a memory
    Falling on my head like a new emotion
    Here it comes again, here it comes again

June was Scorchio! July has been pants. Wherefore art thou summer? Binned off the ride again, went indoor trainer, wind and forecast rain which turned out to be showers but meh...

Please mister, can I have some more sunshine?

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    At least the grass is green again and Mrs. 666 doesn't have to water her plants with a watering can as no matter how much it rains, they won't take the hosepipe ban off until November.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Back from daughters with grandson in tow. I’m now charged with entertaining for most of the next 2 weeks, given the forecast for next week I hope he’s got a good boredom threshold. We took him round the Roman baths in Bath on Saturday which both me and the Mrs thought was good but not worth the 70 quid it cost to get in and the cheeky barstewards also ask for donations.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Over 37.2c on todays run 😎