Bib shorts for short legs

I'm looking for new bib shorts that will fit my short legs and dad bod, have tried Endura, Altuta And DHB but the are all too long, anyone offer any help please?
https://www.instagram.com/seanmcgrathphotography/
Trek Domane SL7 GEN4
Planet X RT58
Cannondale CAAD 10 2012.
Pain.. Is weakness leaving the body.

HATING LIFE-CYCLES FROM 2011

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,775
    You probably need to scope around looking for manufacturers who offer different leg lengths.

Endura used to offer regular and long leg shorts, that was on the FS Pro or FS260 shorts that also came in 3 pad widths - I forget exactly which one now.
    The regular ones were VERY short.

If they have stopped doing that now, try Pactimo, they definitely used to offer two leg lengths.

Not aware of any other manufacturers, but hopefully someone else will pop up with info.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • I am short but prefer longer lengths so most stuff actually works well for me.

Endura have gotten longer. I am surprised DHB didn't work, I have found them amongst the shorter leg length amongst brands.

If Endura, Altura and DHB are no good there are not many others I would recommend, as the others I have tried come up longer than these.

The only other company that I find short in the leg are Rapha but I know they are an expensive option. They do have a sale on at the moment though.

A mate of mine has a couple of Gore Wear pairs which do look rather short, although he is taller than I am.

I don't have experience of some of the more boutique brands like Le Col or Attaquer so unsure how these compare.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    My Rapha shorts have a longer leg than my Assos ones.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,536
    These would be ok for shorter legs

Not sure if they come in black.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • daniel_b
    seanoconn said:

These would be ok for shorter legs

Not sure if they come in black.

TBF I used to compare my endura 'short' pro's to this exact length - needless to say they were condemned to turbo use until they died.
    *I ordered them in that length by mistake.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Scott Foil 18
  • daniel_b
    edited July 2023
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Scott Foil 18
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    I find rapha very short in the leg (maybe I have long femurs?) my pal who's the same height as me finds them long.

It's personal.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,002
    Castelli are fine for me and I've got short legs for someone approx 177cm (pedal top to saddle top approx 89.5cm).
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • bikeit65
    bikeit65 Posts: 996
    Just ordered some Castelli Endurance 3 bibshorts, read some reviews that recommended to size up.
    https://www.instagram.com/seanmcgrathphotography/
    Trek Domane SL7 GEN4
    Planet X RT58
    Cannondale CAAD 10 2012.
    Pain.. Is weakness leaving the body.

HATING LIFE-CYCLES FROM 2011