Sampson Kalispel Titanium/Campy 10 spd 60 cm $560

Sorry I cannot figure out how to post photos. I can email or text them to you if you are interested:
Charlie: cjunk@sbcglobal.net or 925-324-2731. Located in Martinez, CA 94553.

I am the original owner of this Sampson bike. It is a lightweight 100% titanium frame, with a Look carbon fork, and the Rigida aero wheelset. This is a 60 cm (center to center) frame and without pedals it weighs in at a little under 20 pounds (lightweight tires should get it down to 19#). Originally it was Campy 8 speed, but it was subsequently upgraded to 10 speed Campy components (list below). It is a sweet riding bike with just enough flex for a comfortable ride but is still very responsive. Shifting is crisp, and a compact double crankset helps handle the hills. This bike has not been ridden much over the last 10 years, and is absolutely clean, just some smudges and abrasion from being on bike racks, etc. It is available for a test ride, either bring your own pedals or I have a set of generic trap pedals I can install for a short test ride. Also included is the original product info and instructions, a Sampson tool kit, brand new 10 spd chain, extra spokes, extra folding tire, some tubes, and the Campy component instructions.

Frame: 100% Sampson titanium
Shifters: Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed ergopower
Brakes: Campagnolo Chorus short reach
Front & real derailleurs: Campagnolo 10 speed Centaur
Cassette: Campagnolo 10 speed 13-26
Crankser: FSA Gossamer compact double 34/50
Wheelset: Rigida DP18 aero, 18 bladed spoke radial front, 24 spoke radial/1X rear
Pedals are not included
Other components are a mix of manufacturers, contact me if you need that info.