'ning

windycool, no sign of summer, should be dry though

ride cafes visit then more tdf mountains bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,149
    Where tf is everybody?

(Sans velo) In Welshland me. We're going to look at hills and walk on the beach between showers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,842
    Bit of a late start after an evening at the local with the neighbours. Taking it easy before this afternoon ride.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Yesterday, I met a friendly ginger Tom in the car park outside Morrisons.
    I wondered if this soul was feral, so I did a quick search of the usual sources and it threw up this:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/traffic-stops-cat-celebrities-whose-26743350

...and this!:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389673789110358
  • pinno
    ..off to Spllendid ffestiniog...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,735
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow start has been enjoyed. Not as blowy as yesterday and a touch more blue in the sky. Might wobble over to the old dear’s later. Other than that just pottering about.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,202
    pinno said:

I wondered if this soul was feral, so I did a quick search of the usual sources and it threw up this:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/traffic-stops-cat-celebrities-whose-26743350

...and this!:

if the media published more local cats and fewer pointless 'influencers' etc. the world would be a better place

windy windy windy ride
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,670
    Finished the TV stand. Overkill as usual, but works great, solid and just the right position - no more craned neck to see the screen.

Not a lot else, just breezy cloudy cool here again.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    sungod said:

pinno said:

...and this!:

if the media published more local cats and fewer pointless 'influencers' etc. the world would be a better place

windy windy windy ride
    I don't particularly like cats, but anything that means fewer influencers would be a good thing.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    I've finally caught bloody covid.
    I've had a cracker of a headache and a cough/sore throat for 4 days, which hasn't been getting better or worse, and had put me right off beer, so Mrs B³ made me do a test.
  • sungod

I've finally caught bloody covid.
    I've had a cracker of a headache and a cough/sore throat for 4 days, which hasn't been getting better or worse, and had put me right off beer, so Mrs B³ made me do a test.

i finally got it about 6 weeks ago, sore throat etc. only lasted about a week, then a lingering cough, no sense of smell, fatigue, pretty much over that now, took a while to get back power on rides, didn't push it

weirdest has been things tasting sweet/sweeter, including things that aren't even remotely sweet, fortunately that's wearing off too
  • veronese68
    Ah, that's dull B³. I got it in February, didn't feel too bad for more than a couple of days. Weird thing was being really blocked up, but only in my left nostril and sinus for months after. Thankfully taste unaffected for me. Hope you don't get any lingering symptoms.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,727

Ah, that's dull B³. I got it in February, didn't feel too bad for more than a couple of days. Weird thing was being really blocked up, but only in my left nostril and sinus for months after. Thankfully taste unaffected for me. Hope you don't get any lingering symptoms.

Now I’m getting a little worried

I’ve had a headache, eyes feel like there on stalks. No energy at all, a cough has developed. Don’t want to drink anything other than water (no beer), not eating much.
    But I can still taste and smell so it can’t be covid, can it?

• sungod

I’ve had a headache, eyes feel like there on stalks. No energy at all, a cough has developed. Don’t want to drink anything other than water (no beer), not eating much.

fwiw i only had the taste/smell issues start in week three when i'd thought it was pretty much over
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

I can still taste and smell. I only did a test because I have loads left over. My previous work gave them out like sweeties. My symptoms pretty much as yours.