De Rosa SK Pininfarina 58cm, Black. Excellent.

De Rosa SK Pininfarina 58cm frme in Black (Nero)

Frame was new in November 2020, as were the Carbonal 50mm carbon wheels and the Selle Italia saddle.

Groupset - brakes were new in November 2020 and are fitted with Swissstop carbon black prince pads. Shifters, front & rear mechs, chain & cassette all transferred from previous bike (approx. 5000 miles).

Wheels – Carbonal RX50 24/28 UD carbon clincher rims built on Miche Primato hubs using Sapim race double butted spokes. 11 speed shimano freehub. Wheels are fully tubeless compatible and are currently set tubeless with Vittoria Rubino Pro 25C tubeless ready tyres.

FSA SLK stem (100mm) & Deda Super aero aluminium bars (44cm).

Ultegra pedals and Deda bottle cages are also included.

I will also include a set of winter wheels with the bike. These are Kinlin rims (30mm deep) built onto DTSwiss 350 hubs with Sapim race spokes, 32H/32H. C/w Hope skewers. These are tubeless ready rims and are currently set up tubeless with Scwalbe One tubeless tyres.

Bike has been ridden 3309 miles from when it was built in December 2020 by local bike mechanic.

I had this bike built in December 2020 as a dream bike built to my spec. The frame is superb, stiff but fast and light. It was mainly built as a short blast bike (50 miles) but I used it for the Fred Whitton in 2021 and it was superb.

Everything on the bike works perfectly, everything is in full working order and performs faultlessly.

The only negative bits are as follows:

- on 3rd ride the chain dropped and it caught the bottom bracket area. It has taken paint off where the chain contacted the frame. There is cosmetic damage where this happened but nothing more.
- The rear wheel is very slightly out of true and would benefit a re-true.

Overall this is a fantastic bike that has unfortunately seen little use. I have been road cycling for over 15 years but have now got back into motorbikes and off road riding, so this has sat in the garage for the last 12 months, only being ridden twice.

I can send more pics etc on request, please advise.

Looking for £1875 for complete bike plus spare wheels. Collection only from Lancaster as I don't have a suitable bike box.

Please contact me through direct message on here. Any questions just ask.

IMG_3231.jpg
IMG_3230.jpg
IMG_3234.jpg
IMG_3250.jpg
IMG_3251.jpg
IMG_3252.jpg
IMG_3228.jpg
IMG_3229.jpg
IMG_3232.jpg
IMG_3259.jpg
IMG_3239.jpg

Comments