wednesday before you even know it

'ning

slow warm up has begun, hoping soon over the sore throat/cold/plague/whatever

cafe stroll, do some planning, laze bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,888
    Hounds, work, if I can get away early enough a haircut then a run. Contemplating a local fell race but doesn’t really fit the training schedule
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,707
    Moaning,
    Cloudy grey all day yesterday, hope today is better

WAFH at the min so no bike perhaps a stroll later if things brighten up
    I think it's curry night, not sure...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,747
    On the train into the Big Smoke, few meetings lined up and out for a beer in town later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,463
    Morning Monopolisers

It's slowly brightening up after yesterday's cloud fest eth eth eth disastros nacionale.
    Might sack rental property fixing up decorating job lined up stuff and just pedal.
    The Criterium dauphine has been, erm... bloody dull? Oodles of crashes, not big enough climbs, bloody sprints.
    Vansevenant: "too many fresh legs ...you can tell it's going to happen, it's just a matter of when."

Take a Moulton with you CC.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448
    Leisurely summer spin to work spoiled by the frigid weather. Warp speed required to prevent icicles forming on my nipples. Underperforming late spring/summer so far. Decent amount of sun but constant chill in the air.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,049
    I watched a bit of the DC last night, a fairly dull flat sprinter stage.
    Up at 5 this morning, s**t-shower-shave, at work for 6, on site for 6.30 to get stuff done and back to work by 8.15. Job invoiced by 8.30. All in all a very productive morning.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno

I watched a bit of the DC last night, a fairly dull flat sprinter stage.
    Up at 5 this morning, s**t-shower-shave, at work for 6, on site for 6.30 to get stuff done and back to work by 8.15. Job invoiced by 8.30. All in all a very productive morning.

Wake up HD, you're late for work!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,049
    what what what...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,854
    edited June 2023
    Ning sleepyheads!

Has the forum layout reverted to the old style for others in the last ~15mins?
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Munsford0
    Munsford0 Posts: 616
    It just did something odd for me on the pc at work. Had to click on Recent Discussions top right to get it back to the view I favour
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,740
    Ah thanks for the pointer. The 'forum home' option isn't working, for me anyway.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Out with the Gerries in to deepest darkest Lincolnshire. 112 miles ridden now feeling a bit tired, @rse doesn’t feel to clever as well. Either my lower physiology has changed or my position has since getting new body parts.
    The weather forecast is threatening 30 degrees for the weekend, given it didn’t get above 14 today. It may come as a shock.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,367
    Evening folks,
    Busy day but thankfully didn't go to the NEC due to other fuckups intervening.
    Lad is home for a few days, off to the pub shortly.
  • seanoconn
    Munsford0 said:

It just did something odd for me on the pc at work. Had to click on Recent Discussions top right to get it back to the view I favour

Worked for me too 👍
  • pinno
    Nothing has happened to the forum North of the border.
  • pinno
    Pre Jolly Beans:

All that filth and hair is his doing. We wash that throw once a week. He is clean. He just leaves his mess all around.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,707
    That's a puddy tat at peace
    :)
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Pre Jolly Beans:

All that filth and hair is his doing. We wash that throw once a week. He is clean. He just leaves his mess all around.

Ahh, little cutie is probably dreaming about murderising tiny creatures in the most brutal way possible and partial eating them. Sweet.
  • pinno
    Probably.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,595
    pinno said:

Pre Jolly Beans:

clearly in a catnip-induced state of extreme imaginative creativity, bringing forth but a fragmentary vision in a dream of xanadu, in which kubla khan did a stately cat tree decree

unfortunately he was disturbed by a pinno of porlock and unable to continue
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    I beg your pardon Mr SG but Pinno of Porlock did not disturb the sleeping, dreaming tramp Beans. Much later he drank the milk of Paradise.
    I have yet to introduce him to Taylor Coleridge but there's time.

On a slight tangent, I thoroughly recommend 'The Devil's Horsemen' by J Chambers.