'ning

cloudy again, next few days looking more promising

cafe stroll wfh laze and bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    edited June 2023
    Eth eth eth unos disastros muchos muchos con nimbo cumulus. Est una nacionales funerale y mourning eth eth eth. Butros Butros Gali anonthes emergenthia planos.
    Speciale metrologicos:

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Run runned this morning then over to offices within inappropriate touching distance of thistle, no hybrid commute though as the fun bike is in the back of the car for Llandegla later
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    pinno said:

Eth eth eth unos disastros muchos muchos con nimbo cumulus. Est una nacionales funerale y mourning eth eth eth. Butros Butros Gali anonthes emergenthia planos.
    Speciale metrologicos:

Try googling Mexican weather girls instead.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    (Way too) early start for my drive and pedal based communt. Now fuelling up with coffee and scotch egg with a few meetings looming on the horizon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Speciale metrologicos:

Swiss Stevo_666.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    I'll do that and we can compare notes later :)
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    pinno said:

Speciale metrologicos:

i see cloud in your future
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    tlw1 said:

no hybrid commute though as the fun bike is in the back of the car for Llandegla later

Fun bike makes the commute more fun.
    Especially with all those ferkin potholes.
    There is an off road detour...

Morning btw.

• Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Speciale metrologicos:

Swiss Stevo_666.
    I'll raise you Yanet Garcia...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Feeling a lot better today, managed a gym session and was desk driving by 8.30 after a small shopping trip.
    MrsHD is on last minute holiday arrangements (nails etc) tonight so I'm taking two kids (forced upon me) and one rent-a-dog for a walk and an ice cream.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy day in the orifice after a slightly chilly wobble in. Might have to take a car home as off to the delights of the NEC to see a few suppliers tomorrow and it now looks like I'll be travelling alone. I really don't enjoy going to the NEC.
    Out for beer and curry tonight, checking out Yanet Garcia on Google first.
    Oh, has anyone been watching the TT races? Lovely shot of the bottom of Bray Hill here:
    https://motoridersuniverse.com/b1316178
  • Munsford0
    Munsford0 Posts: 668
    That is a thing of beauty!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Winter continues round here. Fleece and down jacket to walk the dogs in June. Managed to do the jobs I cba to do yesterday and had pretty good session on the board.
    Now debating whether to watch the cycling or go in to town.
  • Stevo_666
    edited June 2023

Afternoon folks,
    Busy day in the orifice after a slightly chilly wobble in. Might have to take a car home as off to the delights of the NEC to see a few suppliers tomorrow and it now looks like I'll be travelling alone. I really don't enjoy going to the NEC.
    Out for beer and curry tonight, checking out Yanet Garcia on Google first.
    Oh, has anyone been watching the TT races? Lovely shot of the bottom of Bray Hill here:
    https://motoridersuniverse.com/b1316178

Suggest you don't do your googling of Miss Garcia just before you have to stand up to go down the pub :p

There was a programme on last night about the IOM TT that I was watching on and off, looked pretty good.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

no hybrid commute though as the fun bike is in the back of the car for Llandegla later

Fun bike makes the commute more fun.
    Especially with all those ferkin potholes.
    There is an off road detour...

Morning btw.

True 😂
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,196
    There was a grey sky here this morning! Eh, wossat? Scorchio again now, just for a change. Perhaps should have done the hedge trims in the morning rather than the admin, instead of frying myself again.

(Just taking off the leaders, light haircut, no nestlings were evicted during the process.)

Roofers due to start on Thursday. You know what's likely to happen weatherwise...