thursday first observation of 10³⁶ ev neutral baryon decay to pineapple anti-pineapple pair

'ning

another windygrey start

ride cafes wfh bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,699
    Moaning,

Grey and cold, this cannot be June, it’s a bad dream

That title’s blown my brain SG I’m not going to pretend to understand it

WFW again today, going to be working on a boat today so that won’t be warm for a start. Not looking forward to this. Roll on tea-time [take biscuits]. More beer and TT tonight
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Chilled walk after bumping into a pal. Busy work snizzle and then a quick run and potentially a bike ride with the current wife to some nice pubs
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Are you on the IOM CC? Wtf will you be doing on a boat? Boats are more silly than running.

Anyhoo, the weather? cue a song out of Oklahoma... :smile:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    18 degrees in the house this morning and sat looking at pictures of my grandson snorkelling in the Philippines. There was a picture of him holding a snake, it was rather bigger than the one I found last week. Might ride my bike later if I remember where I put my gloves.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,551
    brrr, no let up in autumnal conditions

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515

That title’s blown my brain SG I’m not going to pretend to understand it

Just this one? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Morning Peeps, managed to wake the world's worst guard dogs on the way out this morning so Mrs. 666 is not pleased as she had to get up to deal with them as they needed a dump after being woken early...

Trains working strangely well after yesterdays strike - and half empty. Usual work guff awaits including a meeting with the boss about Global things.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    sungod said:

brrr, no let up in autumnal conditions

Brrr brrr, no likey. Work avoidance, might help drop a marquee this afternoon. Steak and cheesy mustard garlic mash for dinner.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,699
    Tea break…
    No not on the IOM pinno, wish I was my mate says the weathers great. Trying to sort a fridge unit out. It’s a one-off specialty build/nightmare to access and repair. Stevo_666 no not just but especially this one 🤣
    Pass the biscuits…
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Day done inside. Seems bright enough now. Must go for a ride tomorrow. Roped in to a pub quiz tonight.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice was made more pleasant by the return of beautiful assistant, would have been nice to see her anyway but the fact that she bought biscuits made it even betterer.
    Now on a train up to town for drinks, thankfully WFH tomorrow.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,689
    And the hot 🌞 back, again. Sorry for you saft southern jessies... 🤔

House, garden and bike bits fettled; planning a graveller for tomorrow, in the sun, again. Though just had message that roofer boss man wants to drop off a scaffolding trailer tomorrow morning (HD's job must be over) so hopefully morning means early doors.

Then roofing action to start next Thursday. Bring it on.
  • Stevo_666

I read that and thought for a moment that it must be Wednesday :smile:
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

I read that and thought for a moment that it must be Wednesday :smile:
    That'd be post bank holiday confusion added to my drinking on Thursday as well as Wednesday, might go for the hat trick and go for a drink with the EPO tomorrow
  • veronese68
    This is a TEDx talk by the chap I was out for a drink with tonight, remarkable drive and determination
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nLnVWnNrso