I’m about to get on my bike..

It’s been a while, since I did a long ride..
Some of you may remember me from quite some time ago, although this is a new account.. the old one was Moonio.. 😄
Well maybe I will recount my tales of returning to cycling in this thread.. let’s see how it goes.

And yes I do still have my Wisper electric bike as well as Henry 2.0 the Hybrid Boardman, best bike ever!

Comments

• Thanks 🙂 I did my ride and it was amazing, mostly along a small river passing through lots of parks etc.
    I think maybe it would be nice as a morning exercise route. So let’s see if I can do that sometime next week.
    The Boardman was a dream to ride as per usual. I’m surprised that a bike over a decade old which has had minimal maintenance performed so well. But it did come with some of the best components you can get on a prebuilt so.. yes a good investment 💕
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Glad you enjoyed it 👍
  • Well, what can I say, on today’s ride I discovered a local park that was recently renovated as a wildlife reserve, arts centre and wellbeing haven. I can’t believe it was on my doorstep all this time lol.
    It was once the grounds of a mansion house which now houses artist studios, and then became a public golf course. But apparently it was completely changed in 2019. It even has an outdoor swimming lake..
    I feel my life is about to change 😁
  • bonk_king
    bonk_king Posts: 277
    Very refreshing.

It's not all about PB's, performance, marginal gains and riding the most expensive steeds.

Sometimes it's just the simple things such as admiring a view, or stopping at a coffee shop that makes biking so enjoyable.