• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Decent run and decent beers last night 😎

Hounds, work and potentially the local TT before the pub
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,727
    Moaning,

Bit grey and cool earlier on but forecast looks reasonable

WFW as usual today, no cycling involved due to distance and equipment needed
    Hope to satisfy legs with a ride this weekend. Beer tonight I suspect… and OXO has got me thinking about having a curry :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    edited May 2023
    Morning Iconoclasts

Sunny sunny sunny though breezy again and the wind is coming straight out of the Norf.
    Back is improving.

Must cut grass, do chores and laze.
    Next month will be hectic as dodgy tenant moves out and p&d plus re-rendering :open_mouth: has to be done.

There's a new instalment of the Beans Jolly walk adventure thingy.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    WFH, or at least I should be but there''s a lot of CBA in the air. Blue sky but looks a bit windy, maybe it will blow the CBA away. Got a Teams meeting later this morning with the ops director, should try to look interested and not call him an idiot I suppose.
    I don't think the PC brigade are worried about people taking the mick out of convicted kiddy fiddlers Oxo so you should be alright.
    Being Friday I'll be going to a local hostelry with the EPO later, roll on the long weekend.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,196
    Gravel, cafe stop, gravel, laze. Blue skies again! What has happened?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    brrr nippy start, sun starting to get going, stay away cloud
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Sunny again here, no riding planned though as someone has to drive the desk.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Good dinner out last night with the team and a few guests from the Kingdom of Far Far Away. Still not feeling that hungry. Chilling for now then down to Bedgebury this afternoon for a spot of fun biking to kick off the long weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,196
    Gravel gravelled. Teapee break spot, nice eh.

Impressed by what a triple chocolate brownie from the cafe stop adds to one's legs.

Time for a laze, even if a little shimmer of high cloud coming over.
  • pinno
    That's ^ an impressive pee.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Made the mistake of saying I had no plans when Mrs W asked. So it was taking down the guttering at the back of the house, so she could re stain the facia boards and replace the brown guttering with black. Managed to get an hour on the bike before catching up the Giro.
  • veronese68
    Just spoke to my cousin's husband and he said he's going for a ride on Monday I might fancy. Here to Devils Dyke and back taking in a couple of micro breweries. So, 150k minimum plus beer, I'm way too out of shape on both counts. Sounds tempting though 😁
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Devil's dyke.
  • beansnikpoh
    Weird censorship.
  • beansnikpoh
    I'd stick a marrow up that dyke's hoohaa.
  • pinno
    Dy'ke (fcuk you filter)
  • beansnikpoh
    edited May 2023
    Anyway. I sat in a chair, did some work, watched the giro. That Canadian chap has really been something, all race long.

Did anyone see the interview with Arensman post race? I'd like to think I'd be like that.
  • pinno

• veronese68

Devil's censored .

Oh FFS
  • pinno

Anyway. I sat in a chair, did some work, watched the giro. That Canadian chap has really been something, all race long.

Did anyone see the interview with Arensman post race? I'd like to think I'd be like that.

What a stunning stage. Would have been perfect had the weather not closed in on the last 20 km's.