Dawes Kara-Kum Identification

Hi all, just wondering if anyone could help me to identify the model of the pictured Dawes and any info about it (year etc.)? Alternately, does anyone know of a Dawes database or the way they ordered their frame numbers/whether or not they can be deciphered to reveal model years etc.?

It has a full Shimano Deore groupset, with the exception of the Shimano Nexave front mech. Shifters/brakes are integrated units. Obviously I can do a lot more digging into parts etc. using the Shimano database, but I just thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone was familiar with the paint job, which is a beautiful blue metallic flake in the sun.

Comments

• I have narrowed to to about the 2010-2012 timeframe based on the dual gear/brake Deore shifters, but I may be off? The frame proclaims it to be a Dawes "Kara-Kum," yet Dawes themselves use "Karakum" in their catalogues in 2009 and 2014.
  • Mystery solved: A 1998-1999 Kara-Kum.

The name is said to have changed to Karakum in 2014, but the 2009 catalogue has it as Karakum. I suspect she received a makeover, with a whole new Deore groupset, sometime about 12-15 years ago.