ride cafes giro-based laze maybe arrange some hols bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Going out for a ride shortly before the rain moves in. Then a tip trip with the latest pile of garden waste followed by as yet undecided indoorsy stuff.

Got news last night that one of my cousins died, she was only 63 but had been in a pretty bad way for a while. Might need to visit the surviving cousin soon to support.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Boozy night was enjoyed so run needed to do a full systems check.

Village (aka pub based) stuff on today including a coronation picture - should be fun
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,845
    edited May 2023
    Ning, it's only May, consecutive days of sunny skies is against the law and the weather knows it's a bank hol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZUE4_PtOk0
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning folks,
    No slow start and I'm now in a grey and gloomy south Croydon waiting for an argument with the landlord. Have another friend that's a social worker here and a local legal volunteer. I'm the know nothing idiot here for moral support and tea making. Not how I'd planned to spend my bank holiday but needs must.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674

I'm the know nothing idiot here for moral support and tea making....

aka the 'security' man. Not a happy place, good luck.

The weather gods have def taken a dim (or damp, or wet) view on this spurious, look at the size of my ears hat extra bank holiday. Been a wunnerful springtime hasn't it. Whatever became of the promised sunny, unicorn strewn Brexshit uplands?

Oh stop moaning, go do something...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo_666 said:

Got news last night that one of my cousins died, she was only 63 but had been in a pretty bad way for a while. Might need to visit the surviving cousin soon to support.

Even if expected, it’s still shite
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yeah this.

Oldest mate's mother passed away last weekend. TBF, she'd been a miserable old dingbat for the last 30 years, in a nursing home for the last 2, bedridden, 94, and often delirious. Still hard for him when she finally died.

Removed cabinet from kitchen bench, re-routed wiring and what have you as a result. Pleased with that.. another job off the damned list.

Chilly day.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Currently a bit fairytale like round. Done nothing other than dog walking due what ever cold/ bug seems to have come back with a vengeance. Might have ring the docs this week if it doesn’t shift and that will be a laugh a minute.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Very much this, meant to say earlier but distracted.
    Just got back from Croydon, eviction delayed for a day or two at least. Got some plans in place for the short term, what a 💩show.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Thanks folks, bit of a merciful release for her given the state she was in, but her younger sis is obviously distraught and had to tell people by WhatsApp as she couldn't talk.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]