La Vuelta Femenina by Carrefour 23 **SPOILERS**

mididoctors
mididoctors Posts: 16,861
edited May 2023 in Pro race
It's hot .. SD worx didn't win the ttt first day
"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Comments

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,261
    Good sprint finish today - worth a look.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    Can we put *spoilers* in the title, so we can put spoilers in the thread please @mididoctors?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Also, I've been conditioned to expect "de l'Arbre" to come after Carrefour, despite having shopped at plenty in decades gone by
  • mididoctors

Good sprint finish today - worth a look.

Tried to do a ekimov
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    If Dygert had gone about 50m later she might have nicked that. Good effort though.
  • mididoctors
    edited May 2023
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Echelons klaxon but no TV pics for another 25 minutes
  • mididoctors
    Oh goody
  • mididoctors

Echelons klaxon but no TV pics for another 25 minutes

Big names caught out?

• mididoctors
    Pretty chaotic
  • mididoctors
    Mov instigators
  • mididoctors
    Trek out the back
  • mididoctors
    AvV not there I think?
  • mididoctors
    3 groups ..one at 20 sec coming back one at 1:30 isn't
  • mididoctors
    Vos picks up sprint time bonus
  • mididoctors
    Front group speeding up again
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Vos the Boss! Still got it
  • mididoctors
    Vos takes it from reduced bunch sprint .... Cements the jersey for now
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    Just watched on catch up. Marianne is a machine. Good to see Chloe D back in contention after that helluva crash back in 2020, even if she might be a right wing Trumpite.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Vos the Boss again, from a reduced group after a late climb
  • mididoctors
    Active finish stage 4 .... Lot of attacks . Reduced bunch sprint to finish off ... No prizes for guessing the winner
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091

Active finish stage 4 .... Lot of attacks . Reduced bunch sprint to finish off ... No prizes for guessing the winner

Vos just seems smarter than the rest, on top of everything else she brings to the table.
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,932
    Vollering blows AvV away on the summit finish. Just looked easy for her.
  • mididoctors
    MTF cat 2 with steep Ramps ... Vollering was strong but not on a different level .
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,932

MTF cat 2 with steep Ramps ... Vollering was strong but not on a different level .

One sat down looking rather chilled, the other out of the saddle auditioning for the world gurning champs.
  • mididoctors
    AvV full shapes couldn't come off the wheel and accelerate
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,112
    Van Vleuten will never win awards for looking stylish on a bike. But Vollering looks like she's a level above at the moment. Sunday will tell us for sure.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,112
    All kicking off in Spain.
  • mididoctors
    AvV trying to make a race of it
  • mididoctors
    Mistake going solo ?