sunday sonic reducer, sonic reducer, sonic reducer

'ning

mild but cloudy, bask unlikely

ride cafes laze and bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Missus wants a bike ride to a cafe this morning. Second time she’s used her bike in 6 months. Lovely morning.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Cloudy, meh.

Sort strimmer - died on me yesterday with 12 feet to go.
    Then Selby vs Brecel. My money would be on Selby but i'd like to see Brecel win.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    edited April 2023
    seanoconn said:

Missus wants a bike ride to a cafe this morning. Second time she’s used her bike in 6 months. Lovely morning.

Guilt free drafting then Seano :)

May head out again if I get time. A day in the garden beckons planting things with Mrs. 666 who seems to be turning into a slightly better looking version of Monty Don. At least she's getting good value for money from that potting shed she's splashed out on. The traditional Sunday morning coffee and chilling beckons for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Great run in the peaks yesterday with some pals and then a decent pub session with the current wife.

Nice run this morning and now off for a reasonable bike ride, gravel bike vs electric mtb with lots of hills - going to hurt

Pub later obviously
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Bleep off you grey clag and drizzle. Been a crackin' April Gromit. Plenty of Stuff to fettle. Best get motivated to...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, about to head over to the old dear's to do some stuff, then back here to see a chap about the Golf. Talking of which, how's Mr GTi?
    Might try and get the EPO out after that or do a bit of bike fettling.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Clearly red wine doesn’t kill cold germs but it was nice. Feeling well ropey today didn’t get up till mid afternoon and now I’m wondering why I bothered.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Red wine only works temporarily, you need to keep going.
    Sold the lad's Golf, sad to see it go but he turned a tidy profit. Even had a couple of guys in a van comment on it as I took the chap out for a test drive.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600

Talking of which, how's Mr GTi?

He was alive a couple of weeks ago but those hill climb links I posted might have him running for cover.

Let's see - @johngti are you out there? :)

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]