thursday and the pineapple that was death

'ning

not quite as nippy due to extra cloud, soggy later

stroll cafe wfh laze and bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Tired - needed more sleep. Walk hounds, recovery run then work snizzle. Later is a run with some friends at church Stretton and to the pub, I might be drinking water ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,727
    Moaning,

Brrrrrr Jack Frostโ€™s been out

Looks bright enough, WFW today so maybe a little ride afterwards if the weather holds

Had a few beers last night, no ill effects ;) Happy dazz

Fish n chip day brought forward a day due to WAFH tomorrow :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Morning Fancy-dress Fatimas

Drizzly. Meh.
    We are now involuntary bunny rabbit foster carers seen as Beans brought us 2 late last night. I wrestled both from him. 1 isn't looking good but is holding on. The other is lively and will get re-patriated later.
    Meeting in the land far away today. Hope the rain eases off or the drive will be 'noo very nice'. as they say in the vernacular.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Morning. Working too hard, looking forward to long childless weekend although booked stand up comedy was cancelled ๐Ÿ˜• Will have to find some suitable entertainment this weekend.
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Got a delivery this morning :)

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

TV?
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

TV?
    A telly that size would be good.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    You built it yet?
  • seanoconn
    edited April 2023
    tlw1 said:

You built it yet?

Pedals, seatpost, front wheel & handlebars might be pushing it for Stevo. I think a trip to the bike shop is in order. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • Stevo_666
    Surely I just need to open the box and take out the bike? They said they'd built it yesterday :p
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    On the way to Heathrow. Good appetite for "free" food and booze.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    A bit weary after yesterdayโ€™s ride. Dogs walked and todays chores done. I might try to do some weights later hopefully without breaking myself followed by watching the cycling.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    oxoman said:

Morning all. Early start so cba to pedal in. Just finally come up for air, won't be doing much else for the rest of the day. Lost eldest who's currently en-route to jockland with his GF and young oxo is chilling out with mates. Hopefully the OH and myself will be able to relax. Pinnos trying to be all nice saving the bunnies, but in reality they're for his lunch. Come on Stevo get it sorted.

Hopefully not Klingon Mk II

Started job to change fuel filter in TT. Had bought a generic replacement, which looked like an exact fit, and was claimed by supplier to be good. But, feckit, no. The fuel line retention flanges were just ever so slightly not quite right. Not great having line blow off when the HP pump kicks in...

Cue an unscheduled trip to town to pick up OEM part. 2 hour round trip drive, 5 minute job to fit. Perfect.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    tlw1 said:

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Plus potato!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • beansnikpoh

tlw1 said:

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Plus potato!
    Cheers chaps. Lunch done, couple of glasses of LPGS down the hatch. Took a photo of Mrs Bยณ with a film star.

• pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Surely I just need to open the box and take out the bike? They said they'd built it yesterday :p

It must have very narrow handlebars then.
  • seanoconn

tlw1 said:

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Plus potato!
    Cheers chaps. Lunch done, couple of glasses of LPGS down the hatch. Took a photo of Mrs Bยณ with a film star.

Paul Rudd is one of the few guys Iโ€™d marry. Lucky Mrs B
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Plus potato!

Thankfully he survived Wrexham and now just needs to survive Mrs B
  • Stevo_666

tlw1 said:

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Plus potato!

Not sure about your mrs' dodgy Zorro mask...
  • Stevo_666
    edited April 2023
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Doing a bit of spannering tomorrow as I'm off. Just need to borrow a workstand and some carbon assembly paste.
  • beansnikpoh
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Plus potato!

Not sure about your mrs' dodgy Zorro mask...
    I did tell her to take it off for the photo, but she ignored me...
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Doing a bit of spannerimg tomorrow as I'm off. Just need to borrow a workstand and some carbon assembly paste.
    Might be some paste in the box Stevo. Donโ€™t need a stand really, put the front fork over the end of the box. Handlebars on, headset finger tight, handlebars bolts nice and snug. Out of the box, left side pedal as you sit on the bike is tightened anti-clockwise. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Doing a bit of spannerimg tomorrow as I'm off. Just need to borrow a workstand and some carbon assembly paste.
    Might be some paste in the box Stevo. Donโ€™t need a stand really, put the front fork over the end of the box. Handlebars on, headset finger tight, handlebars bolts nice and snug. Out of the box, left side pedal as you sit on the bike is tightened anti-clockwise. ๐Ÿ‘
    No paste in the box. Instructions look simple enough, but might have to muck about setting-up the electronic shifters - never had a high tech bike before.
  • Stevo_666
    edited April 2023
    Double post. Doh.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

No paste in the box. Instructions look simple enough, but might have to muck about setting-up the electronic shifters - never had a high tech bike before.
    Stevo + Spannering + electronic shifters + CF. What could possible go wrong?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo + Spannering + electronic shifters + CF. What could possible go wrong?

:D