Colnago C40 HP B-Stay - Less than 800 miles from new

Campagnolo Record 10 speed

7.2kg without pedals

Size 52
Top tube 53.1cm c-c
Seat tube 50 cm c-c

Serial number: BG 518

Comes with two sets of almost new top quality handbuilt wheelsets:
Original wheels Ambrosio rims with Campagnolo Record hubs. Record cassette 12-25.
Carbon wheels Farsports ALPS Series (FSL35CM-23SL) clinchers - Cabon-Ti hubs Sapim Cx-ray spokes. Less than 60 miles from new. I have receipt. Chorus cassette 12-25.

Still running original Campagmolo chain in very good condition. White handlebar tape changed to black Lizard Skins for aesthetics. Original blue Michelin Pro tyres changed to Continental GP 4000 sII for improved reliability. I have the original saddle but it was getting scuffed up so changed it to a Selle Italia Titanium Flite an original from the 90’s not the new heavier modern copy.

Chris King titanium 28g bottle cage brand new I have receipt. Only one I could find that I thought really suited this bike.

One small barely visible paint scuff on area of top tube touched up with enamel paint and enamel clear coat.

I live in Teignmouth, very close to a main line railway station. Price 3k with both sets of wheels. I would prefer collection but open to other options given a bit of time.

Ask me anything.

imageimage" alt="" />

imageimage" alt="" />

imageimage" alt="" />

imageimage" alt="" />

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,870
    I think you are meant to put a price on it, or the ad will be removed, and also location goes a long way to working out if people are interested/close enough, assuming you are not willing to courier.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • michael7
    michael7 Posts: 18
    daniel_b said:

I think you are meant to put a price on it, or the ad will be removed, and also location goes a long way to working out if people are interested/close enough, assuming you are not willing to courier.

oops, thank you.
  • michael7
    michael7 Posts: 18
    edited April 2023
    Info added to original post.