• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,087
    Morning Rhizopods

Forecast is doom soggy. Meh.
    Back is sore. Will try to do little.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Forecast dry but a bit dull here, so will go exercise the hounds, nip into my old stomping ground Bromley to get a watch back from service and catch up with a mate. May do some stuff in the garden later if we have the time. The excitement...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Morning from the grey, dull, rain a-comin' Vlaanderen, in het hart van hoppeland. Where tf has spring gone?

A day of sampling bars various, there's a volkscafé weekend event, where neighbourhood bars and cafes put on events various. Dancing cats? There was one last time but mayhap it's retired.

Hard life eh?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Misty, dank and drizzly here. Lifted some weights and did a fingerboard session first thing. Just had breakfast and now undecided what to do, although we have been invited for drinks round at friends later this afternoon.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Weather forecast 0 actual weather 😎

Nice run in the hills with some much faster pals. Cuppa in the sun and then off for a walk to another pub with friends
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    I forgot I was going to the theatre. To Kill a Mockingbird. V good it was too. Otherwise, nottalot.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

I forgot I was going to the theatre. To Kill a Mockingbird. V good it was too. Otherwise, nottalot.

Had a look at this for next Saturday, a rare weekend without kids. Matthew Modine as Atticus sounded good. £114 a ticket 😕 Probably not something to book on a whim. Opted for local stand up comedy instead £12 😃
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    seanoconn said:

Had a look at this for next Saturday, a rare weekend without kids. Matthew Modine as Atticus sounded good. £114 a ticket 😕 Probably not something to book on a whim. Opted for local stand up comedy instead £12 😃
    Mrs B³ bought the tickets as a gift. I hope they weren't that much. We were up in the gods. It was packed out though.
  • pinno
    £114 a ticket ?! Ouch. I think I paid £24 per ticket at the Apollo. Although that was a while ago.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Any good?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126

seanoconn said:

Mrs B³ bought the tickets as a gift. I hope they weren't that much. We were up in the gods. It was packed out though.
    we head out to the richmond theatre sometimes and get a box, proper chairs and you can take the bubbly in, think i prefer it to the west end, cosier, plenty of good places to eat nearby as well, especially since scott's opened
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Any good?
    Next weekend, I’ll let you know. Josh Pugh, I’ve seen him on telly before, he’s got a funny face so he’s halfway there already but that might be down to being partially sighted 😳
  • seanoconn

seanoconn said:

Don’t know why I bother anyway, the theatre Gods don’t seem to like me. Whatever I go and see, play, musical, Panto, they always send on the understudy 😕