wednesday vote for no. 6

'ning

mildish, at least compared to the nippy

ride or stroll, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Nice walk with hounds on dead legs after hill repeats last night.

Work snizzle and a recovery run on the cards today
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Dogs walked. About to get ready to go out with the Geiries. Why is it always windy on a Wednesday.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Decent night in town last night, cider and pizza featured. Back in the cave today for hopefully a bit of peace.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    I vote for these no.6

• beansnikpoh
    Not this one.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    so you voted for the wrong one, expect a visit from rover

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,087
    Ah bollox:

Shorty did her x country race and was in roughly 5th or 6th place and got tripped up. Finished 7th of 23. Though she did start a little slow.
    Encouragingly, she said "There' always next year".

I will find out the winning time for the year above (P7) and get her trained up for next year.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day in the orifice, another day of wrestling with systems that aren't working. I do believe I should be visiting a hostelry tonight as it's Wednesday, but I doubt I'll make it to 6.
    Went to have a routine blood test and pressure check this morning, pressure was ok, 7-10 days for blood test results. BMI is at the upper end of normal, so not quite a phat phucker.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,658
    webboo said:

Morning
    Dogs walked. About to get ready to go out with the Geiries. Why is it always windy on a Wednesday.

Eh? Wossat?

And it's a Sesame Street thing... "Wanda the Wicked Witch Washed her Wiry Wig on Windy Winter Wednesdays".

Took Mum to shops. If I had a reputation, I am sure it would be somewhat tarnished in the eyes of some people seeing a middle aged man shopping for old lady's underwear.

Finished the frame job and hung the painting. Looks great, very pleased.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    pinno said:

Ah bollox:

Shorty did her x country race and was in roughly 5th or 6th place and got tripped up. Finished 7th of 23. Though she did start a little slow.

I will find out the winning time for the year above (P7) and get her trained up for next year.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Done stuff, phones are quiet to I'm bailing and off to pump some iron.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • beansnikpoh
    pinno said:

Ah bollox:

Good attitude Shorty. 👏
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    pinno said:

Ah bollox:

Was that a bit of the Zola Budd / Mary Decker thang going on? But fair dos Shorty.

Been blowing hard here today, called off planned ride out even with the strong sunshine, off for a scheduled long weekender tomorrow so no risks taken, knowaddamean?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087

webboo said:

Morning

Eh? Wossat?

And it's a Sesame Street thing... "Wanda the Wicked Witch Washed her Wiry Wig on Windy Winter Wednesdays".

Took Mum to shops. If I had a reputation, I am sure it would be somewhat tarnished in the eyes of some people seeing a middle aged man shopping for old lady's underwear.

Finished the frame job and hung the painting. Looks great, very pleased.
    Geriatrics. There’s two groups these days slow and not so slow. Still got 78 miles in and first group ride in ages. Not that confident at railing round corners at 20mph plus on the way out. Much better at 12 mph in to the wind on the way back.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Pinno do you give shorty as much grief as you give the runners on here? 😂

Well done shorty
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,087
    tlw1 said:

Pinno do you give shorty as much grief as you give the runners on here? 😂

Not yet.
    I'll convert her to two wheels in time.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Well done Shorty, and a good attitude as mentioned above. Hopefully she didn't go the full Zola Budd and run barefoot.