saturday dum-dum bullets and shoot to kill

'ning

still soggy roads

ride or stroll, cafes, much lazing, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Sogginess seems baked in, though I just looked at the 10 day forecast for here, and improvement seems to set in for at least a week from Monday.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    All the gear etc…

Slowest 5 miles ever…
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Dull and damp out but still going for a ride soon. In the meantime pandemonium reigns as junior and Mrs. 666 try to get ready for a trip to Liverpool. The amount of stuff being packed is shocking, thankfully they're nearly done.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    It's that time of year. Settled in for the snooker.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

It's that time of year. Settled in for the snooker.

Used to watch and play in my early teens but can’t quite reach the zen state required anymore to watch a match. Let me know if that moaning talented tw@t O’Sullivan gets to the final again.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Nice night in the van by the Malvern’s, much beer followed by a steady 3hr run with a pal and a pub lunch, since getting home it’s been getting ready for tonight’s party
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Fairly chill day of gentle pottering and not. Sat in the sun and had a drink with the EPO and daughter earlier. Home now and it's raining, glad it worked out that way.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,087
    Lucretia my reflection.

It came to me in an instant. I have it on vinyl.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!