friday pineapple forecast imminently

'ning

nippy, moderate, winds backing, threat of soggy

stroll, smidge of wfh, outing leading to bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,004
    Wet out. Think I will sack todays early run and rest before a mid sized one tomorrow on the Worcester way.

Work snizzle then into the van with the current wife for a night away, should be a giggle
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,723
    Moaning,

Nippy frosty and sogginess on its way...

WFW chippy day, beers later I hope
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,962
    The number torturing has spilled over into Friday. Hey ho. At least will get a ride in tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,166
    Been out to visit one of our sites as minions seem to be stressing.
    Was planning a fairly flat ride out along the road later but the rain looks set in so will go to the gym with the boss instead.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Now persisting it down here. Managed to walk the dogs and get an interval session out on the road before it started. The dogs are at the barbers and will be a right fussy pair when they get back.
    Just watched a bike race somewhere in France, the other Pinno didn’t win it and didn’t look a happy man.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575
    Afternoon folks,
    A busy day of wfh, plenty of stupid to fend off. Very glad it's Friday, strange how long a 4 day week can seem, probably as a result of having to cram 5 days work into it. It'll soon be over for this week, then a visit to a local hostelry with the EPO. Then I'll fall asleep on the couch I suspect as I had a shoot sleep last night. Roll on the weekend...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,853
    webboo said:

Just watched a bike race somewhere in France, the other Pinno didn’t win it and didn’t look a happy man.

He always look like that.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Evening apparitions of iniquity

Today was spent (wasted as the weather was fantastic) putting Shorty's room back together and general tidying.
    Tomorrow theme park but not the theme park near Oxo beginning with A and finishing with S 'cos that's miles away.
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

Lads visited yesterday and they had 100 minutes wait on a Thursday, apparently today was slightly better.

Ouch. I recall queues for The Thunder Loop and by 4.30, all the coach parties left which meant doing all the rides back to back.