Altitude with attitude was Thursdays refraction

Aeroporto!
Beverage is satisfactory, par course.
Sustenance is below, not a brown roll in sight.
WIFI is particularly slow for Netflix but working.
Onwards to Le merde!
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    edited April 2023
    Hah, BR is not the uncultured swine you think he* is

*🖕
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    'ning

greyer, possibly soggy

hols hd?

cafe stroll, wfh, call bbr to replenish bubbly, bubbly
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Have a great time HD

Tired after a late night watching a couple of amateur teams from the premiership.

WFH, collect car from garage at some point, maybe a gentle run then pub
  • homers_double
    Paris darlings, a present to MrsHD for her birthday.
    It’s going to be a riot… quite literally
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Are we going all Ab-fab? Brilliant.

The sun darling, look. Now it's popped in again, how stressful. I don't think I can cope with this darlings: lets fly to Bermuda, the Seychelles... maybe the Maldives.

I need to tap my seriously creative side whilst a make a gorgeous, contemporary wooden door with carvings and Gargoyles and gold leaf if the materials bloke can bother his @rse. You know, I pay him thousands and thousands and he treats me like i'm some sort of average customer. Oh god, this is so stressful, I need to powder my nose - inside and out...

[Rough translation]
    Sun/rain today. Proper April weather. The proper April weather can sod off.
    If Jewsons delivers, I shall be making a wooden door for my mate*.

*Sleep deprived doing nights and has an 8 month old baby. So easy to wind up.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    pinno said:

The sun darling, look. Now it's popped in again, how stressful. I don't think I can cope with this darlings: lets fly to Bermuda, the Seychelles... maybe the Maldives.

I need to tap my seriously creative side whilst a make a gorgeous, contemporary wooden door with carvings and Gargoyles and gold leaf if the materials bloke can bother his @rse. You know, I pay him thousands and thousands and he treats me like i'm some sort of average customer. Oh god, this is so stressful, I need to powder my nose - inside and out...

[Rough translation]

I appreciate the quality of your posts Pinno. You put the rest of these lazy b@ggers to Shame, myself included. With the exception V68, he gives a quality post.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

[Rough translation]

With the exception V68, he gives a quality post.
    No he doesn't, the bloke's a tosser.
    Afternoon folks, in the orifice again but going to the cafe as it's Fryday. Other than that it's more of the usual nonsense. I'll be meeting the EPO in a local hostelry later as it's a fake Friday. Who knows what pleasure awaits between now and then. I feel strangely pressured into making a more interesting post, but then again, meh...
  • homers_double
    All checked into a room with a wardrobe resembling a school locker…
    We’ve moved.
    Off to see some sullen bint in an arty place now followed by some grub.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno

All checked into a room with a wardrobe resembling a school locker…
    We’ve moved.
    Off to see some sullen bint in an arty place now followed by some grub.

Not so sullen when animated. Actually quite cute. Perhaps she was just fed up sat there for hours on end putting up with an impatient, flaky artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2uZF-5F1wI
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    seanoconn said:

I appreciate the quality of your posts Pinno. You put the rest of these lazy b@ggers to Shame, myself included. With the exception V68, he gives a quality post.

Some of us have work to do...

Quiet in the office as most are Easter skiving, but busy for some of us as its year end and we have to torture numbers until they tell us what we want to hear. Rode in as a warm up for this weekends outing, that'll be 4 times in a week. Not bad for me.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

[Rough translation]

Pinno “ahh thanks seano.”

Seano “You’re welcome Pinno, anytime.”

😕
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

[Rough translation]

Pinno “ahh thanks seano.”

Seano “You’re welcome Pinno, anytime.”

😕
    ahh thanks seano
  • pinno
    @seanoconn

I'm trying to juggle/organise:
    Arrange a collection of 944 wing from buyer who cba to send it
    Negotiate with builder bloke in Bridgnorth to go into empty property to look at leak after deep cleaners (from Essex) went in.
    Keep ear out for Jewsons delivery bloke
    Find new (posh vertical) radiator for Shorty's bedroom plus 1 x valve 1/2" to 10mm male angle valve and 1/2" to 10mm elbow for exit. We are revamping it as she has outgrown the mural and fixings, bed etc
    Meanwhile toots in the house and Mrs P is on hold (to the tune of Beethoven's Moonlight sonata).
    All whilst trying to get over the excitement of another Lego module going into production next week.

My head is mangled and I was going to write a suitable thank you for your comment.

I shall now write a suitable thank you for your comment.
  • pinno
    Thank you Seano.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    with such comments, we truly live in glorious times

in celebration of the comments of you both, i have decreed i shall get another pair of pointy shoes

great days

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    sungod said:

with such comments, we truly live in glorious times

in celebration of the comments of you both, i have decreed i shall get another pair of pointy shoes

great days

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crakow

• Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Thank you Seano.

Maybe you and Seano should get a room? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

• pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Thank you Seano.

Maybe you should get back to faking numbers.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Thank you Seano.

So you can watch?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Enough pointy shoes / shared room a-bongo already. Alrighty?

Plants and bike fettling while shower dodging, weather cannot make up its mind. Big sun forecast for tomorrow so summer bike fiddled with, could be on for 1st outing on that since... October? Found 1-2 chain links had locked up solid, wasn't like that a month back, too long just sitting without moving?

And here's the sunshine back. Get back outside...
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Thank you Seano.

So you can watch?
    Surely he can watch stuff for free in his local car parks?
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Thank you Seano.

So you can watch?
    So we don't have to...
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Eeeh. Long day. In the office by 8. Fcuking ages to drive down here. Now here though.