wednesday there are owls

'ning

nippy

ride or stroll, cafe, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Hounds, wfh then early dart and off to join the prawn sandwich eaters with the kids and my dad watching some crap team in Manchester
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    tlw1 said:

Hounds, wfh then early dart and off to join the prawn sandwich eaters with the kids and my dad watching some censored team in Manchester

Brentford?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Chilled wallet healing day today hopefully.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Hounds, wfh then early dart and off to join the prawn sandwich eaters with the kids and my dad watching some censored team in Manchester

Brentford?
    I will be supporting them tonight 😂
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    seanoconn said:

Chilled wallet healing day today hopefully.

But no coat yet?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Meh. Windy wet.
    Todays itinerary:
    Take the DW's to activities
    Take Mrs P to the supermarket
    Go order stuff from Jewsons
    Remember to pick up Mrs P
    Collect the DW's at lunchtime ish.
    Then indoor cycling para mi.

Exhilarating stuff.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Good sleep after a good little ride round the lanes as the sun was going down behind the North Downs. Now doing a spot of caving, might get a few weights in later on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Another chilly wobble into the orifice, might be moist for the return leg. I do believe it's Wednesday so I should be attending a local hostelry later. Not much else going on other than more of the usual. Very much looking forward to a four day weekend, lots to do that I could happily do without though.
    Wishing your wallet a speedy recovery Seano, it can buy the first round when it feels better.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Rather moist here today too but tomorrow shall bring a different type of moistness, that which can only be found in the timeless zone of an airport lounge!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    The forecast for round said it would start raining about 3ish. So took the dogs out early then set off for a ride just after nine. Half an hour later it starts to drizzle I think about sacking the ride off but as it’s not rain jacket time I continue. 3 and half hours later it’s still p!ssing down and I’m so cold I can hardly get my door key in the lock when I get back.
    Now showered fed and watered and my heels still feel numb.
    Who the f*ck writes these forecasts.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Optimists.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Forecast for here was accurate. Start wet, stay wet then get wetter. A grand day out Gromet, doing the volunteer gardening stint. Mulching beds, prettifying in time for the Easter rush, then digging out mud to create new pathways in the walled garden. Well mucky but enjoyable, with good bantz with the other volunteers and trainees.

Hot soak to come soon, then a catch up watch of the pro sprinters.
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

...then a catch up watch of the pro sprinters.

Not in the tour Basque.
    I'll 'save' Scheldeprijs for later.
    Well, the last 2 km's.