'ning

nippybright

ride, cafes, wfh, early bail to do stuff and bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,723
    Moaning,

Defiantly Brrrrrrrr frost as far as I can see...

WFW no cafes, no chippys, nowt :(

maybe a beer later on :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,857
    [This is like riding into town long after the gold rush]

Where tf is everybody?

Weather looks... okay ish, sort of.

Late night for me editing stills and video prior to another launch. That's 'launch' Hoppy, not 'lunch'.

Must go to Jewsons.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,004
    Sorry for the late post pino, hybrid commute and then straight into meeting fun.

Legs are dead, perhaps shouldn’t have ran so far last night. Todays hybrid commute was the slowest yet on the fastest bike.

Maybe it’s the lack of ale yesterday
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,166
    Gym before work again, may also attempt a swim today but unsure yet...
    Got the small kids around tonight so I'll have my grumpy head on. Still no outdoor riding for me but managed a session on the exercise bike.
    My MRI has been reviewed so is now on its way to my consultant.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,970
    This morning started out with a bit of a balls up. Dropped juniors car off at the garage to get some pre-MOT work done on it. Forgot wallet but thought no problem, will get an Uber back. Uber drivers all busy apparently so had to ring Mrs. 666 who was too busy (read: lazy) to give me lift so booked a prepaid taxi for me. Hey ho.

In the cave with the sun streaming in doing a spot of work and supping coffee. To cheer me up though, my new watch arrived bang on time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575
    Afternoon folks,
    Another busy day in the orifice, managed another wobble in this morning. Bloomin'eck it felt a bit fresh. Rather frosty, but sunny at least. They've resurfaced the roundabout where the Turin traffic control used to be which was bliss after the heavily rutted and potholed tarmac that was there before. Now they need to do the rest of the roads. Out for beer and curry tonight.
    I've got a new watch coming too, probably a fair bit cheaper than Stevo's.
  • pinno

Afternoon folks,
    Another busy day in the orifice, managed another wobble in this morning. Bloomin'eck it felt a bit fresh. Rather frosty, but sunny at least. They've resurfaced the roundabout where the Turin traffic control used to be which was bliss after the heavily rutted and potholed tarmac that was there before. Now they need to do the rest of the roads. Out for beer and curry tonight.

The Italian job?

• webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Another glorious day here, took the dogs for a slightly longer walk, then lifted some bits of metal. Now watching the cycling and try to avoid making eye contact with the cat, who is trying to tell me it’s tea time.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,536
    Went to Wimbledon to but the boy a coat and ended up spending rather too much in the AFC Wimbledon shop. He still needs a coat 😕
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Went to Wimbledon to but the boy a coat and ended up spending rather too much in the AFC Wimbledon shop. He still needs a coat 😕

Barnardo's ?
  • pinno
    5 hours well spent in the garden, ate and then crashed in the chair in the conservatory with Beans in my lap for an hour. Perfect!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,970
    edited April 2023

Afternoon folks,

Whatcha getting V? Mines a relative cheapie, nothing like the one your cousin was looking to sell.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

Afternoon folks,

Whatcha getting V? Mines a relative cheapie, nothing like the one your cousin was looking to sell.

I'll post a picture if and when it arrives, cheaper than cheap so I bought one for the lad as well.
  • veronese68
    pinno said:

Afternoon folks,

The Italian job?

Exactly, the building used in the shots of the Turin traffic control was on Apex Corner in hanworth, now the site of a Wickes and Currys.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,723

pinno said:

Afternoon folks,

The Italian job?

Exactly, the building used in the shots of the Turin traffic control was on Apex Corner in hanworth, now the site of a Wickes and Currys.

Well, I never knew that! :D
  • veronese68

pinno said:

Afternoon folks,

The Italian job?

Well, I never knew that! :D
    I'm a mine of useless sh!t, I mean information :D