Thursday Scarecrow honoured for being outstanding in his field

Morning Bashi Bazouks

Deluge over. Temporarily.
Might pedal if this sun stays but coughing a bit.

Rescued a Wren off Beans first thing. Phew.

Laters
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Ahem...
    What were you saying @seanoconn ?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    oxoman said:

Dam Mr P beaten by a minute.

Wife says I’m great at coming first
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

oxoman said:

That's why she bought me Silver comdoms :smiley:
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Well I think this is the rightful Thursday thread. Early start and walk to train station as I'm out for a beer or two this evening in town. Hopefully over the worst of the work stuff for now and I'm not looking at my phone while I'm out later.

You would because it is.
  • pinno
    A good pedal was had.
    Coughed a bit.

Saw a huge grey cloud looming and thought I had better get a shifty on (and that's not that fast a shifty wot with my dodgy carcass).
    Got home and now it's glorious sunshine. Typical.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Been a busy day by my standards so far. Stretching first thing followed by nipping to the church to put out chairs and tables for the Easter wreath making class tomorrow. Walked the dogs round the village followed by a trip to supermarket for dog poo bags.
    Managed a session on the board which went well which was surprising given how weary I felt after yesterday. Then a telephone to my Aunty to talk about aches, pains failing body parts and how cr*p it is getting old.
  • drhaggis
    drhaggis Posts: 1,150
    Cycled to work, got a little scare, got a GP appointment, rode to the GP but stopped to test the "Dentists' Trek" on my way, everything's alright, got some stuff in Waitrose, then rode home.

Am in between sizes, so will stay being neither a dentist, nor an accountant. TBF to Pinno, the person I know with a nice and shiny Project One Trek (lovely paint job) is an anaesthesist.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    drhaggis said:

Cycled to work, got a little scare, got a GP appointment, rode to the GP but stopped to test the "Dentists' Trek" on my way, everything's alright, got some stuff in Waitrose, then rode home.

Am in between sizes, so will stay being neither a dentist, nor an accountant. TBF to Pinno, the person I know with a nice and shiny Project One Trek (lovely paint job) is an anaesthesist.

Pinno is our resident forum anaesthetist, just read his long posts :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Well I think this is the rightful Thursday thread. Early start and walk to train station as I'm out for a beer or two this evening in town. Hopefully over the worst of the work stuff for now and I'm not looking at my phone while I'm out later.

You would because it is.
    That's a bit sneaky...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    First day in the new office. Wfh so far this week, but have found where I can keep my bike, so will start riding from Monday. A touch further into the city than where I've been riding to for the last 12 years, and over London Bridge rather than Southwark. So far so good.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

You would because it is.
    That's a bit sneaky...
    Yep.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

oxoman said:

Are they like condoms? :smile:
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

oxoman said:

Are they like condoms? :smile:
    Someone's mucked around with my keyboard.