sunday fire walk with me

'ning

soggy soggy soggy, also soggy

cafe splosh, laze, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,004
    Race this morning after last nights party isn’t ideal. Watch recorded zero sleep but is a lier as I’ve had at least 40 mins
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,962
    Bit tired here on account of clocks going forward and Mrs. 666 getting up early to do stuff. Still, good when the clocks go forward as it feels like spring is here properly with the lighter evenings.

Got a few indoor jobs to do and might watch England v Ukraine later. Coffee first though.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,853
    Got lost watching highlights of 3 races past night, then the clocks went forward and my alarm didn't go off because I forgot to charge my phone.
    Sp I don't know where I am and I don't know who me is, all bleary eyed and not with it.
    Must reboot with coffee and the DW's aren't swimming today so that frees me up to go for a pedal in the very calm but slightly chilly conditions.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Was very proud of myself for sleeping in until just before 8. Until I got downstairs and saw the clock that doesn't change automatically!

Soggy. I'll take the dog up to the village, and maybe risk some proper food today. Half an hour on the peloton too I think.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,535

Was very proud of myself for sleeping in until just before 8. Until I got downstairs and saw the clock that doesn't change automatically!

Soggy. I'll take the dog up to the village, and maybe risk some proper food today. Half an hour on the peloton too I think.

Thought I’d sleep surprisingly soundly until I realised much later the clocks had changed. Currently watching soggy cyclist in Belgium while I starve myself to regain my catwalk figure in time for summer.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575
    Evening folks,
    Awake too early as I couldn't breathe due to this poxy lurgy, did a bit of pottering as the EPO was away, then went to the old dear's and finished jobs I'd started yesterday. Back home this afternoon and fell asleep on the couch.
    Well done TLW, I obviously still think you're daft. Does the podium mean partying hard the night before a race is a good thing?
  • seanoconn
    Good job TLW1. Although you wouldn’t be getting in my car you mucky pup.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575
    It's alright, his wife cleans the car by giving it a bath.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,853

Yeah.

Is it still too soon?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    edited March 2023

😂👍

A good basting.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Yeah.

Is it still too soon?
    Long forgiven and forgotten I’m sure 👍
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,897
    tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

Race this morning after last nights party isn’t ideal. Watch recorded zero sleep but is a lier as I’ve had at least 40 mins

Podium was a bit of a surprise 😳 ferkin hard work and oh so muddy. Pub lunch has replaced the calories and now to the local

first glance i thought, hey, he's got a whole pata negra in the trunk
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    sungod said:

tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

Podium was a bit of a surprise 😳 ferkin hard work and oh so muddy. Pub lunch has replaced the calories and now to the local

Uncanny.
  • tlw1

Evening folks,
    Awake too early as I couldn't breathe due to this poxy lurgy, did a bit of pottering as the EPO was away, then went to the old dear's and finished jobs I'd started yesterday. Back home this afternoon and fell asleep on the couch.
    Well done TLW, I obviously still think you're daft. Does the podium mean partying hard the night before a race is a good thing?

Works for me 😂
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

Yeah.

Is it still too soon?
    Correct
  • tlw1
    sungod said:

tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

😂