'ning

cloudycool, unforecast sogginess

ride up and down or stroll, cafes, lazing, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Ooh. Junior Murvin in the house.
    Tennis etc with mini. Continue to recover. Maybe a little longer until I get the bike out again. This weather blows.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Been fixing sticking doors in advance of the party 🙄 5k race soon and then tidy up ready for the party.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    edited March 2023
    tlw1 said:

Been fixing sticking doors in advance of the party 🙄 5k race soon and then tidy up ready for the party.

I'm beginning to form a picture in my head with this 'ere party business.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

I'm beginning to form a picture in my head with this 'ere party business.
    Yep - people will need to go through the boot room to the toilet there
  • pinno
    Ooh. Junior Murvin in the house...

What the heck?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR86iQntwAg

That really is off beat Reggae.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    Lol ^.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Good intentions fell by the wayside after too many beers last night. As the EPOs are away I went to a local hostelry with one of the other abandoned husbands. A beer and pizza after work seemed like a good idea, somehow we were still there at closing time. Going to wobble over to the old dear's later, a bit more lounging and listening to a reggae playlist on Spotify first.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Currently regluing the kitchen bar stools. Rock & Roll!
    Out for mums 75th meal later this evening, might have to take it easy as i checked my BP earlier and its quite high :o
    Apparently it can be a result of taking anti inflamatory drugs which i've been caning lately.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Slow start to the day as it was raining first thing so not in a rush to get going. Once the weather improved dogs walked and bike ridden, did just an hour but managed some intervals without any ill effects. Tonight is games night at the village hall raising money for the Turkish earthquake appeal. I think the highlights are bingo and a beetle drive.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Evening Slackers,

Busy Saturday - up early to drop junior in London as she's off to a 21st in Edinburgh this weekend - just over 12 hours after she landed back from uni, leaving Mrs. 666 with 2 IKEA builders bags full of dirty laundry :D On the way back, dropped watch off at the dealer in Bromley as it needed a service, then back to do garden stuff with Mrs. 666. Squeezed in a bike ride round the lanes and now time to chill...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Service history for a watch. Who da thunk?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Will come in handy one day. First service in 17 years, so it's done pretty well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Thought service records had gone digital now.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Will come in handy one day. First service in 17 years, so it's done pretty well.
    Less maintenance than that Panzer.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Thought service records had gone digital now.

Not for watches they haven't.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Less maintenance than that Panzer.
    Or any car for that matter. Mind you, on a cost per kg basis, it's quite pricey...