tuesday the stores were gathered, the plans were laid

'ning

more rain more gloom

cafe stroll, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Work snizzle without the catering division and I don’t think we have any potatoes in 😳

Run later obviously
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    On the train again, more fun and games at work anticipated. May try for a sneaky beer after work.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Homeward bound. 13:10 flight, so a leisurely breakfast, pack and drive to the airport.

Not many flat roads in Tenerife.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Morning, woosh, in a hurry, bye
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Morning all, feeling a bit "meh" this morning after dealing with a rubbish nights sleep, a stiff knee and dribbling toothpaste all down my front due to the electric toothbrush getting overly excited.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Walked dogs. Feeling that I might need an easy day exercise wise, so I might just watch someone else doing it.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,658
    webboo said:

Afternoon
    Walked dogs. Feeling that I might need an easy day exercise wise, so I might just watch someone else doing it.

Ooo'er missus.

Day off the tools for a change. Even managed a snooze on the sun lounge this arvo.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    edited March 2023
    Shorty x country trial#3: 3rd overall, 1st in year (p6), 1st girl (by a country mile).
    Next week same again Tuesday and then inter school comp. on the Thursday.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Been working my balls off for a change. Currently trying to heal my broken body with some medicinal Jack Daniels. How’s my second wife @pinno? I have some BBing to catch up on.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Been working my balls off for a change. Currently trying to heal my broken body with some medicinal Jack Daniels. How’s my second wife @pinno? I have some BBing to catch up on.

I dunno. Did you send chocs n flowers?
    It's been a bit dull in here TBH mate. A bit square and everybody being polite to each other.
    The ghost of @Cleat Eastwood will be very disappointed.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

It's been a bit dull in here TBH mate. A bit square and everybody being polite to each other.
    At least webbo is trying to stir things up a bit. until he’s fully healed and then will most probably f.uck off again, leaving a webbo shaped hole in BB.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

At least webbo is trying to stir things up a bit. until he’s fully healed and then will most probably f.uck off again, leaving a webbo shaped hole in BB.
    Will it be a virtual hole 'cos we're not real apparently?
    webboo said:

pinno said:

webboo said:

Afternoon or should the be Evening.
    A bit of dark and dank day. Weary after yesterdays effort, but I managed a few chores and did a session on the board. Dogs have been walked and now waiting for the missus to get in from work.
    “ Have you seen or spoken to anyone today”
    As if.

We don't count?
    It only counts if the people are real.
  • webboo
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

That’s true. The last time I posted on these threads daily, was when I’d had my shoulder repaired. Then it was walk one day turbo the next all very enthralling it was not.
    I spoke to some real people today in real life, not just in my head.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    just ordered some new outrageous trousers to go with my old classic outrageous tux, then noticed the colour says 'navy', didn't look that navy on the interweb, will have to see
  • webboo
    Will we get to see some pics.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Work was manic, but I managed to misbehave enough to keep it interesting. Meetings were had, first was productive, second was tedious. Went to the pub with a few colleagues, interesting conversations about a couple of things, my mischief seems to have helped push things in the right direction. Hopefully things will start to improve before too long. Managed to wobble there and back and feel much better for it, I'm sure thats nothing to do with the beer.
  • pinno
    webboo said:

Will we get to see some pics.

Yeah - POIDH SG.
  • sungod
    the guy at 11minutes is wearing my jacket, gucci of the tom ford era

https://youtu.be/0uwDCdytRKI?t=660

• pinno
    Who tf is Tom Ford?
  • sungod
    pinno said:

Who tf is Tom Ford?

are you not with it north of the border?

Tom Ford’s collections for Gucci are the stuff of fashion legend. As creative director of the house from 1994 until 2004, he championed all-out sexiness, putting risqué silhouettes and suggestive fabrics centre stage. His catwalks were awash with cut-outs and cleverly-placed metal hardware, along with silky shirts unbuttoned almost to the navel (free the nipple, said Ford!), and suiting in sumptuous velvets that begged to be touched.
  • pinno
    Soz SG but I don't give a stuff for fashion.

I do remember Linda Evangelista and Cindi Crawford on the cat walk with Cubic 22 night in motion playing in the background and it was a wow moment many moons ago.
    I bought the 12" but the absence of said persons made it a slightly dull track in my living room with my Pioneer deck, Shure stylus and Wharfedales in flat 6, 5 St Anne's Road, Eastbaaaawn.
  • sungod
    some say, i put the cat in catwalk
  • pinno
    That's quite camp SG.
  • webboo
    sungod said:

the guy at 11minutes is wearing my jacket, gucci of the tom ford era

https://youtu.be/0uwDCdytRKI?t=660

Do you have the clip on tail as well.
  • sungod
    around then i was sporting the close-cropped grizzled look
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    For some reason this song springs to mind...
    https://youtu.be/P5mtclwloEQ

Right said sungod? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    nah, this is my era...