Canyon Strive Al 6.0 2017 - size XL - £850

Selling my 2017 Canyon Strive Al 6.0 size XL

Looking for £850. New XT rear mech, brake rotors, frame bearings, tyres and grips. All suspension serviced in the last 12 months.

More details below...
I am selling my Canyon Strive Al 6.0 from 2017. It has been a great bike and I'm only selling as I'm not using it as much as I should be having moved up north! Worth noting that the main differences between the XL and L Race are head tube length. The top tube is actually ever so slightly shorter if I remember correctly.

The bike is in great condition although does have age related marks. One of the stanchions has a very slight mark (pictured) which has been checked and serviced by TF tuned (late 2022). No oil leakage and they were happy with it. You probably wouldn't notice it unless it was pointed out. Rear shock has been serviced (late 2022) and had the seals and stanchion replaced, also by TF tuned. Frame bearings were replaced in summer 2022 by Sprocket Cycles and ShapeShifter was serviced by them also. Great bit of tech to help with the climbs before switching back on the descent.

January this year I replaced the brake discs with Shimano XT RT86 front (203mm) and rear (180mm) as well as new sealant in the tyres and replacement valves. I have also fitted new Race Face Strafe grips which have been used once. They are unfortunately white (had to buy them v last minute for a trip) but they are great.

Bike is in great working order and has been recently serviced. Even though it's a few years old it is in fantastic condition for its age and never been crashed or involved in a serious accident. I've fitted a small fork mudguard and one that sits just behind the seat tube which do see haw but look quite good!

It is located in Helensburgh (I am in the Highlands but my dad will do viewings etc) and more than happy for people to come view it.

Full spec below:
Frame: Aluminium w/ShapeShifter, 163/139mm travel
Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus R Debonair (Serviced Spring 2022 by TF tuned)
Fork: RockShox Pike RC Solo Air, 160mm travel (Serviced Spring 2022 by TF tuned)
Wheels: DT Swiss E1700 Spline 27.5/650b
Tyres: Continental Der Baron 2.4 Projekt front and Kaiser rear (fitted late 2022)
Drivetrain: Shimano SLX (XT rear mech and discs fitted late 2022)
Brakes: Shimano SLX
Crank: Shimano SLX
Seat post: RockShox Reverb Stealth
Saddle: SDG Circuit MTN | TI-Alloy