monday sea blue sky, bubbly iced baccarat, reality melts

'ning

pause in rain, haiku title

ride, cafes, wfh, laze, carry on hols planning
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,029
    Got up in the night at sungod o'clock and the moon was as bright as anything.
    ...or as bricht as ocht, depending on where you live.

    Today: chores and wood stacking and food shopping but Tricky and Shorty won't be back to school until Wednesday. It's been a long haul.

    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 57,717
    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,267
    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • A cold wet start to the day which meant double snooze button abuse.
    Swimming in an hour or so, probably a cold wet run later.
    On the up side, its snowing in the mountains instead of the warm wet stuff washing away the base snow.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,029
    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    Constipation: noun.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,499
    Ridey on the soggy roads. I must have put the bike away wet in December, because I couldn't turn the pedals this morning. Much gt85, scrubbing and wet lube freed it up though. Must replace chain at some point.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,789
    Decent walk with the hounds and hours of work fun already.

    Hours left and then a run
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 57,717
    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    One down, one for the road. I needed to keep some space for 800g of cottage pie. Buuuurp.

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 57,717
    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    Constipation: noun.
    Think of it as a Scottish version of 'Cool Hand Luke'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,509
    Seized up now. Busy morning finishing off the mega-haircut of the big birch tree out front, hard stuff all done, some minor cosmetics to finish off. BIG pile of debris to process, salvage wood for the stove in future, bag up the brash, many tip runs to come.

    Paused for lunch / let showers pass through; body gone all RMT on me. There will be a hot soak laterz.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 57,717
    orraloon said:

    body gone all RMT on me.

    I like that :)

    Also reminded me of this 'Young Ones' scene.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvenQc3s3pY
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Currently helping with the 31st of Jan deadline, I hate people sometimes...
    Run abandoned in favour of the above.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,029
    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    Constipation: noun.
    Think of it as a Scottish version of 'Cool Hand Luke'.
    Braw mitts Shuggy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 57,717
    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    Constipation: noun.
    Think of it as a Scottish version of 'Cool Hand Luke'.
    Braw mitts Shuggy.
    OK I give up - what does that mean?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,509
    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    pinno said:



    I guess other BBers are at work. That's good 'cos they will be contributing to gross gdp and paying income tax.

    Yes and maybe ;)

    Way too early start for my 'park and ride' commute but at least it didn't rain on me and it was light when I got to the office. Now powering through the morning with the help of coffee and Scotch eggs.
    Scotch eggs plural!?
    Constipation: noun.
    Think of it as a Scottish version of 'Cool Hand Luke'.
    Braw mitts Shuggy.
    OK I give up - what does that mean?
    Cool Hands Luke Hugh