My new Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc 0

Just published a video about the new steed and thought I'd share it here :smile:

https://youtu.be/Yljtw_-Ov64

Comments

• webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    It’s a bike not horse and your saddle appears to pointing rathe sharply down.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    steed. rightio....

you need to tilt your 'bars down by the way.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,506
    edited December 2022
    Looks nice, but as above, rotate your bars forward / down a bit, and sort the saddle angle.
  • webboo said:

It’s a bike not horse and your saddle appears to pointing rathe sharply down.

It’s the new trend, all kidz do that now

left the forum March 2023
  • MattFalle
    tbh, if you want to make a run of these vids you're also going to need to sort out the bike presentation - chucking a Giant against a comfy chair at a random angle isn't going to cut it.

also need to sort out editing and how to address the camera.

high risk of becoming like that really annoying hyperactive northern bloke who does reallycrapbike build vids.
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,578
    Of course, he won’t be doing a run of vids. Every newcomer that arrives here, no matter what they say or do, will be immediately pounced on by you. You’ll then belittle and patronise so that first post will normally be their last.
    Obviously, you do this to bolster your own frail ego.

What happened to that Cadex build of yours? The presentation was pitiful, as was the build.
    I noticed you popped a pic of it up recently. It still had no pedals on it, so I guess it ain’t even ridable yet.
    MattFalle said:

DAY SEVENTEEN. SEVENTEEN.

After leaving it fester in the shed where I keep the lawn mower, I put some wheels on it so it was easier to push into a corner and left it in the staff accomodation as it smelt bad.

i also threw some brakes and 'bars on it to see how it would look.

I thought you said not to present in this way. Rammed up against a sofa.
  • MattFalle
    🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍🥰
  • You know, I've no idea why I said Steed, I don't think I have before either.

Thanks for the constructive(ish 😂 ) criticism.

Agree about the fit not being right, I popped a comment up about this after uploading. Plan is to get a fit next year before I start riding this bike again.

Re the location, it's kinda the best I could do with my current situation/weather, but I don't plan to make lots of content like this. My channel is more just general cycling videos, I like making the videos, and when the opportunity to do a little overview of something new comes up I do. I guess what I'm saying is it's not supposed to be a professional review, but a more personal one.

I'm super intrigued as to who the "annoying hyperactive northern bloke who does reallycrapbike build vids" is?
  • MattFalle
    this guy.

don't be like him.

https://youtu.be/Yu78Cv6GRIE