Giro sentrie techlace alternatives

So, just got back fro the supermarket to find that our f@&$ing stupid dog has destroyed my giros. Anyone got a god alternative to the sentrie techlace? Took me ages to find shoes that didn’t hurt my feet so what are the alternatives? The thing that really sold me on them was the two straps that had a little bit of stretch in them so I could completely remove the pain across the top of my foot. I’ve tried lace up shoes and they’re great but a real faff to get on. Thanks all

Comments

• arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    johngti said:

So, just got back fro the supermarket to find that our f@&$ing stupid dog has destroyed my giros. Anyone got a god alternative to the sentrie techlace? Took me ages to find shoes that didn’t hurt my feet so what are the alternatives? The thing that really sold me on them was the two straps that had a little bit of stretch in them so I could completely remove the pain across the top of my foot. I’ve tried lace up shoes and they’re great but a real faff to get on. Thanks all

Several options/sizes on offer on The Bay if you're willing to risk it. Some BNIB and others barely worn according to sellers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2487249.m570.l1313&_nkw=Giro+Sentrie+Techlace&_sacat=0