ברכות מירושלים

Out for a meal last night. A buzzy little place. Most enjoyable, and it's great to walk in a city with a proper "other" feel.

Off on an organised "highlights" tour this morning, to get bearings and see what's worth coming back to.

Bright blue skies and 19‐20° is the forecast.

Comments

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Meeting point first. View of the dome of the rock.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,529
    if you have the halibut sushi, don't mention jehovah
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    sungod said:

if you have the halibut sushi, don't mention jehovah

BLASPHEMY!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    You're only making it worse...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    I managed to avoid a stoning, so far. Been all over though. Where jebus was born, where he was crucified, where he was buried. There were cats.

I managed a pythonesque "'ow do they know they got the right place", at the church of the nativity.
    Unfortunately no answer was forthcoming.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Looks like that second part of your trip was a fair way out of town.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,529

I managed to avoid a stoning, so far. Been all over though. Where jebus was born, where he was crucified, where he was buried. There were cats.

I managed a pythonesque "'ow do they know they got the right place", at the church of the nativity.

aw, tabbycat
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    sungod said:

aw, tabbycat
    Poor soul. Probably has a headache from all those whiz bangs.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!