Clothing

Is it just me but if I go for a ride during the middle of the day when I get home I will shower and put back on the clothes I was wearing earlier in the day but will always put on clean underwear despite the fact that the underwear I had been wearing earlier in the day had only been worn for a few hours at most before I took it off.

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

Is it just me but if I go for a ride during the middle of the day when I get home I will shower and put back on the clothes I was wearing earlier in the day but will always put on clean underwear despite the fact that the underwear I had been wearing earlier in the day had only been worn for a few hours at most before I took it off.

exactly the same here.

i also can't just "grab a shower" - has to be full hair/teeth wash, no matter what. Full scrub job. Have morning dhower without having a shave? Uurgh, no. Just feel dirty. Dirty, dirty MF.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,499
    MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

i also can't just "grab a shower" - has to be full hair/teeth wash, no matter what. Full scrub job. Have morning dhower without having a shave? Uurgh, no. Just feel dirty. Dirty, dirty MF.

You clean your teeth in the shower?
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,819
    singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

No, an MF has a “dhower” in the morning. A special thing only MFs partake in because they’re dirty, dirty.
  • MattFalle
    singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

no. we have a sink in the same room. shower

get out of shower

clean teeth

i do shave in the shower though. is that ok?
  • MattFalle
    andyrr said:

singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

No, an MF has a “dhower” in the morning. A special thing only MFs partake in because they’re dirty, dirty.
    😍😍😍😍😋
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle said:

singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

get out of shower

clean teeth

hang on, you've got me thinking.

you lot do have different chinaware for different things, yah? I mean, we have separate shower/sink/toilet or separate bath/sink/toilet.

You lot aren't doing anything weird likepissing in the shower are you? that's just weird and yuck.
  • MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

get out of shower

clean teeth

hang on, you've got me thinking.

you lot do have different chinaware for different things, yah? I mean, we have separate shower/sink/toilet or separate bath/sink/toilet.

You lot aren't doing anything weird likepissing in the shower are you? that's just weird and yuck.
    it is not weird it is compulsory, it is why they always tell you to dhower before getting in the pool
  • MattFalle
    yeah, i get the re swim dhower, but whypiss in your own dhower?

as Confucious say, wise man onlypiss in communal dhower
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,819
    MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

Maybe you’re one of these “ soiled dirty minging super turbo gonorrhea riddled skid mark leaving scrote hanging fetid hat lizard crowbag” types of people ?
  • MattFalle
    andyrr said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

Maybe you’re one of these “ soiled dirty minging super turbo gonorrhea riddled skid mark leaving scrote hanging fetid hat lizard crowbag” types of people ?
    😇😇😇🥰
  • Good to hear I am not the only person to do this.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    I have always thought clean underwear is over rated.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,499
    MattFalle said:

singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

no.

Shaving in the shower is the correct way, unless you use an electric mains shaver.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,618
    singleton said:

MattFalle said:

singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

no.

Shaving in the shower is the correct way, unless you use an electric mains shaver.
    In which case you do it in the bath yeah?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    singleton said:

MattFalle said:

singleton said:

MattFalle said:

exactly the same here.

no.

The only shaving you do in the shower is on your legs.