friday is calm

'ning

you lazy lot not up yet

sun rising over the volcanoes, assembling shiny bike for nip up to yaiza for a test café solo, bit of shopping, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Yeah yeah... Been busy then lazy.

Spotted today @tlw1

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082

Yeah yeah... Been busy then lazy.

Spotted today @tlw1

Was nearly offended with the veg bar 🤣
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Slow start which the hounds were upset about.

Work snizzle and get the house ready for eldest 18th birthday party later 😳

We are going to friends for dinner 🤦‍♂️
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    sungod said:

'ning

you lazy lot not up yet

sun rising over the volcanoes, assembling shiny bike for nip up to yaiza for a test café solo, bit of shopping, bask

Enjoy SG
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

Slow start which the hounds were upset about.

Work snizzle and get the house ready for eldest 18th birthday party later 😳

We are going to friends for dinner 🤦‍♂️

Eldest is 18! Jeez, you’ll be a grandad soon.
  • seanoconn
    Work avoidance before the weekend. Football later.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    sungod said:

'ning

you lazy lot not up yet

Was busy cycling to work while the sun was rising over the 3rd best football club in Wales.
    Got the sexy tights out today because it's Friday (and it's damp and nippy out there).
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Good luck to your boy TLW.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Morning Great flat-footed grizzly bears

Chilly and windy.
    Might watch footie though a crowd of rednecks shouting "Yew. ess, eh, yew ess eh. yew ess eh..." a lot will be annoying.

Independence did them no good after chucking tea overboard. Sacrilegious heathens.

What temperature is it in the land of the Tabby SG and why aren't we getting any feline tales from you sir? Poor show from our own correspondent.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Wfh, still grotty. Might try a slow static pedal leter.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669
    Morning all. Arsë my back is still painful even dosed on Tramadol. Waiting for doc to call. Reckon I need a scan. Must add that Tramadol and sleeping tablets give you some weirdshite dreams!!!
    Hope the rest of you buggers are all fine and dandy on this sunny day.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• thistle_

Must add that Tramadol and sleeping tablets give you some weirdshite dreams!!!

Are they cheaper than the Jalepeno bites from Aldi?

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Morning all,

Good sleep after a visit to my cousin on deepest Sarf London last night and a latish finish. Senior hound had his loose tooth extracted no problem yesterday but was still a bit subdued due to after effects of the general anaesthetic.

Work work work today then park myself on the sofa with some tramp fuel for England game this evening.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

Morning all. Arsë my back is still painful even dosed on Tramadol. Waiting for doc to call. Reckon I need a scan. Must add that Tramadol and sleeping tablets give you some weirdshite dreams!!!
    Hope the rest of you buggers are all fine and dandy on this sunny day.

Try intravenous morphine @ 4.6mg per hour.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    pinno said:

Morning Great flat-footed grizzly bears

Chilly and windy.
    Might watch footie though a crowd of rednecks shouting "Yew. ess, eh, yew ess eh. yew ess eh..." a lot will be annoying.

Independence did them no good after chucking tea overboard. Sacrilegious heathens.

What temperature is it in the land of the Tabby SG and why aren't we getting any feline tales from you sir? Poor show from our own correspondent.

dawn was low 20s, dipped to 20 on the dark side of the volcano, up to 27-ish when i went through town to fill my musette with choc biccies and crusty bread, sun is a bit hazy though

may visit the tabby tomorrow
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Happy Friday people, lovely day down here
  • photonic69
    sungod said:

dawn was low 20s, dipped to 20 on the dark side of the volcano, up to 27-ish when i went through town to fill my musette with choc biccies and crusty bread, sun is a bit hazy though

Sounds like bliss. Where are you? Could do with some warming sun.

Hurrah! More drugs! This time Diazepam. Bet that goes well with the Tramadol. Oh well, it is Friday after all.

• Fairly slow day at work so done some online shopping. Physical shopping later then attempt to watch the TV with two screaming kids in the house.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128

sungod said:

Hurrah! More drugs! This time Diazepam. Bet that goes well with the Tramadol. Oh well, it is Friday after all.
    in playa blanca, think the haze is thinning, time to bask
  • beansnikpoh

sungod said:

Gosh, opioids and benzodiazepines! You'll be pinned to the sofa/bed by the drugs as well as the bad back.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Friday is not calm, windy as. Nice ride though, once got the legs and lungs coordinated. Pedalling downhill FFS, headwind, usually braking for the bends given it's not a closed road. Mucho agua hanging about.

Now then, Yew Ess Ay, Yew Ess Ay... #ABE
  • Stevo_666

sungod said:

Sounds bloody painful, I sympathise and can remember how much it hurt when I was laid up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    Is it down tools time yet? Too lazy to put the light on.
  • photonic69
    Yup, off me trolley, high on drugs!!! Just been having to deal with a particularly nasty and credible PayPay Phishing attack!! Seemed completely kosher. I logged into my account on a different PC and browser and it was there along with the message and the phone number right on the PayPal site. So I declined it and reported it. Then changed all my passwords and 2 factor authentication. Try doing that when you are completely spaced out and in a panic and in pain!!! Bugggers

• Stevo_666

Is it down tools time yet? Too lazy to put the light on.

It's getting towards tramp fuel and footy o'clock. (Unless you're Scottish or Welsh, in which case it's just tramp fuel o'clock)
  • thistle_

Yup, off me trolley, high on drugs!!! Just been having to deal with a particularly nasty and credible PayPay Phishing attack!! Seemed completely kosher.

That looks pretty obvious to someone who's not high as a kite :smiley:

We get sent dummy ones though to keep us on our toes and make sure we report them - so and so has handed in their notice their resignation letter is attached, this was left on the scanner is it yours? etc.
  • pinno
    edited November 2022
    thistle_ said:

Yup, off me trolley, high on drugs!!! Just been having to deal with a particularly nasty and credible PayPay Phishing attack!! Seemed completely kosher.

That looks pretty obvious to someone who's not high as a kite :smiley:

We get sent dummy ones though to keep us on our toes and make sure we report them - so and so has handed in their notice their resignation letter is attached, this was left on the scanner is it yours? etc.
    Yes, avoid any online financial transactions until the TUE stuff gets wound down @photonic69 ffs.
    Stay safe.

But if you get a call from my exiled mate from Nigeria who needs a some help...
  • photonic69
    Yeah, I had a close call. Almost bought an inflatable kayak from this guy somewhere in the Sahara.

• pinno

Yeah, I had a close call. Almost bought an inflatable kayak from this guy somewhere in the Sahara.

That was quite legit - he had little use for it.