'ning

brrr, with rain due later, just for a change

cafe stroll, perhaps a mince pie, wfh, laze and bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    Morning Pithecanthropic pockmarks

Where tf is everybody. There's no way all of them are actually working.
    Dull. No other word for it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Late, late, late. Forgot to set the alarm and woke at 7:30. Two kids to get to school and sexy tights to put on. Nearly cycled over a dog and a few schoolgirls on the way in. England playing at 1pm. I’d cycle to beans to watch on his big telly but he’s probably more of a rugby man. Veronese is too much of a goody two shoes to be at home. Stevo’s gaff is a bit out the way. Local pub might have to do. I’ll see if I can swing something.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    After a great run yesterday knee is complaining so long walk rather than run this morning.

Work snizzle with the tv on later
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620
    seanoconn said:

Late, late, late. Forgot to set the alarm and woke at 7:30. Two kids to get to school and sexy tights to put on. Nearly cycled over a dog and a few schoolgirls on the way in. England playing at 1pm. I’d cycle to beans to watch on his big telly but he’s probably more of a rugby man. Veronese is too much of a goody two shoes to be at home. Stevo’s gaff is a bit out the way. Local pub might have to do. I’ll see if I can swing something.

I'm in the office today so you can go watch it with Miss Ukraine if you want Seano. Just stay out the way of Mrs. 666 and she's in a bad mood. Might get reception to put the footy on the TVs in the canteen this afternoon.

Chilly ride in this morning - wore tights just in case but probably didn't need 'em. I expect to get damp riding home.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I'm in the office today so you can go watch it with Miss Ukraine if you want Seano. Just stay out the way of Mrs. 666 and she's in a bad mood. Might get reception to put the footy on the TVs in the canteen this afternoon.

Chilly ride in this morning - wore tights just in case but probably didn't need 'em. I expect to get damp riding home.

What a brave pair we are. Rain expected and no F’s given. I’ve got my super dopa rain coat, waterproof gloves and overshoes in preparation.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciso

bunking off today as TDV has just had her eyeball injected into so is malingering on the couch feeling sorry for herself.

Currently watching some Netflix trash competition where bakers bake cakes that look like things that aren't cakes. #cerebral
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Ciso

bunking off today as TDV has just had her eyeball injected into so is malingering on the couch feeling sorry for herself and I will be cheering England on at 1pm. Come on England!

Currently watching some Netflix trash competition where bakers bake cakes that look like things that aren't cakes. #cerebral

FTFY
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694
    Morning folks,
    Slowish start was had, now heading over to the old dear's. Don't tell Seano but I looked at his football thread although I'm not supposed to. looked very dull and about as interesting as the games so I left.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Ciso

bunking off today as TDV has just had her eyeball injected into so is malingering on the couch feeling sorry for herself and I will be cheering England on at 1pm. Come on England!

FTFY
    😀😀😀😀😀

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669
    Morning all. Totally shyte weather here. Gloom Gloom Gloom. Pee'ing down and windier than the gusset of my boxers. Even Mrs Photo didn't ride to work this morning. WFH but it's cold. Work is warm and toasty. Done me back in yesterday putting winter tyres on car. Might need to lie on sofa near telly a bit later.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

What a brave pair we are. Rain expected and no F’s given. I’ve got my super dopa rain coat, waterproof gloves and overshoes in preparation.
    Yep, we're badass :)

I have got my plastic shorts handy, but that's mainly to avoid getting into the Panzer dripping wet this evening and making the leather seats go wrinkly...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I have got my plastic shorts handy, but that's mainly due to age...
    FTFY
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I have got my plastic shorts handy, but that's mainly to avoid getting into the Panzer dripping wet this evening and making the leather seats go wrinkly...
    We might have underestimated how wet it was going to be 😕
  • seanoconn

Morning all. Totally shyte weather here. Gloom Gloom Gloom. Pee'ing down and windier than the gusset of my boxers. Even Mrs Photo didn't ride to work this morning. WFH but it's cold. Work is warm and toasty. Done me back in yesterday putting winter tyres on car. Might need to lie on sofa near telly a bit later.

You put your own tyres on? How did you manage that?
  • veronese68
    Sat in a hospital waiting room full of wipe clean chairs waiting for the old dear. What fun. Watching the comings and goings. Maintenance just got called in to remove a tiny spider, young lad came to the wrong place but didn't seem to know why or where he was supposed to be, he had no appointment letter, said his football club had booked him in for a post COVID scan. They'd never heard of one and sent him back to the covid testing bit. It's almost as exciting as watching grass grow.
  • photonic69
    Stevo_666 said:

I have got my plastic shorts handy, ...

• Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

FTFY
    That's badbladder, not badass :smile:
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

We might have underestimated how wet it was going to be 😕
    Heavy rain finished before 5 so not a problem unless you're skiving off early :wink:
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Looks like the sort of thing MC Hammer would wear when he's 90.
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

FTFY
    That's badbladder, not badass :smile:
    🤣
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

2 spoons.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

2 spoons.
    Sounds like one of V68's pub crawls :smiley:
  • photonic69
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

2 spoons.
    When I was a kid tyre levers were things of legend. Spoons all the way!

• MattFalle
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

2 spoons.
    not 4 candles?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    If it makes you feel any better it was horizontal rain in Gozo most of the day.

13 degrees and the locals have got their thermals on.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    thistle_ said:

If it makes you feel any better it was horizontal rain in Gozo most of the day.

13 degrees and the locals have got their thermals on.

Apparently it was only 33 degrees in Brunei today according to grandson.
  • pinno

Stevo_666 said:

If you wore them, you might be arrested for rustling.

I'll get my coat.
  • Stevo_666
    And after all that, not a drop of rain on the ride back...now enjoying a spot of well earned tramp fuel.