• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,077
    Work snizzle down the toll road for a couple of days 🙄

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    tlw1 said:

You can't party ALL the time.
    Actually - you could party all the time.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    Morning steam rollers

Bit drizzly grey meh today.
    Mrs P is away away today which means taxi duty and chores for me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Huge bust up with bambini in the car on school run, now drowning sorrows in cheesy chips with jalapenos.

total cba today, gonna Zwift nd do fuckall and no one can stop me..
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,077
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

It will be a boozy one tonight 🙄
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

Ciao

Huge bust up with bambini in the car on school run, now drowning sorrows in cheesy chips with jalapenos.

Assume bambini is walking home this afternoon?

• What is it with staff and time keeping? One just turns up when he feels like it and then I had to kick the lad out of his bed as the works van was beeping outside at 5.45am this morning.
    Typical excuse, phone died. Plug the fecker in then!
    As a result I'm tired and grumpy, and the cat shat on one of the beds which hasn't helped. I might just borrow a dog to set on the little sh1t.
    No running planned, legs are quite sore from Saturdays effort, might get on the turbo for half an hour depending on how the day pans out.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Couple dreary days, and worse to come tomorrow. Cool, damp, blah.

Into city as taxi driver again today, mooched about the shops for a while, then lunch and get outta the place fast. Wasted the rest of the day.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Assume bambini is walking home this afternoon?

Yup. Walk to her mother's work then she can spend all evening clearing the shithole that is her room. Either that or I chuck the whole friggin' lot in a skip.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,557
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

It will be a boozy one tonight 🙄
    After last weekend I would send a message of sympathy to your liver, but then I remembered... :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    This morning was another reminder why getting up at 6am when its still pitch black isn't a good idea. Still, made it in - lucky I spotted that my rear light had died so pulled over to deploy the spare before I got flattened.

Miss Ukraine's bike is now ready for her to do the arduous 2 and a bit mile commute to the hotel where she works part time. When asked if she wanted a helmet she said no, as it would spoil her hairdo...

Now stuffing my face with cottage pie.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,623
    Misty lap of Richmond park this morning on/slightly out of the way to work. Beautiful day again.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

Miss Ukraine's bike is now ready for her to do the arduous 2 and a bit mile commute to the hotel where she works part time. When asked if she wanted a helmet she said no, as it would spoil her hairdo...

tbf, you can't argue with that logic.

don't seem to remember Kevin Keegan wearing a helmet.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,684
    Afternoon folks,
    A very gloomy wobble into the orifice through fog and mist, the large stag looming out of the mist to my left did look very impressive. Dealing with the accumulation of shyte after being out for the day on Friday, amazing how incapable people are of helping themselves.
    Good to see the MF's are on here and not being grumpy Grahams on their lonesomes. Can the MFs ever be alone? If you're in a bit of a funk it's a well known fact that moaning and chatting bollox with a bunch of tw@s on a web forum is good for your mental health.
    I don't think TLW can ever sober up now as he will definitely feel his age, only one thing for it then...
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,188
    Rain be a-comin', it's gone v dull, feels like it's getting dark at just gone 2. Bits of garden fettling done this morning when it was light(er), inc bulb planting - discovered that Wilko are doing 1/2 price clearance on all remaining bulbs stock, still plenty time for planting tulips, alliums etc. Bring on the spring.
  • MattFalle

Afternoon folks,
    A very gloomy wobble into the orifice through fog and mist, the large stag looming out of the mist to my left did look very impressive. Dealing with the accumulation of shyte after being out for the day on Friday, amazing how incapable people are of helping themselves.
    Good to see the MF's are on here and not being grumpy Grahams on their lonesomes. Can the MFs ever be alone? If you're in a bit of a funk it's a well known fact that moaning and chatting bollox with a bunch of tw@s on a web forum is good for your mental health.
    I don't think TLW can ever sober up now as he will definitely feel his age, only one thing for it then...

Grazie mille - v much appreciated!
  • Well out in the Fens it's been foggy all day, and now it's getting thicker and the light's failing. Definitely the stuff to trigger SAD...
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

If you've got enough hair then you'll just bounce off it anyway.
  • MattFalle
    Munsford0 said:

Well out in the Fens it's been foggy all day, and now it's getting thicker and the light's failing. Definitely the stuff to trigger a trip to the boozer yo sit in front of the fire and drink ale snd eat 'scratchings...

ftfy

• MattFalle
    edited November 2022
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

If you've got enough hair then you'll just bounce off it anyway.
    perms, eh. and prople dared to say that they wereshit

https://youtu.be/dEe4i2osF5A
  • Hmmmm. My dentures are no longer up to eating pork scratchings but a cozy pub with a log fire and tepid, flat beer is quite appealing....
  • MattFalle
    Munsford0 said:

Hmmmm. My dentures are no longer up to eating pork scratchings but a cozy pub with a log fire and tepid, flat beer is quite appealing....

tuck them between gum and cheek. works especially well with the hairy ones.

#savourtheflavour
  • I'm flying to Poland on Friday for a weekend of debauchery, thats a certain to trigger TheAntiSadTM
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    Whereabouts in Polnd?
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Evening all. Teaching/marking/more teaching/more marking/meeting/collect Mrs GTi from work. Currently waiting in Sainsbury’s car park while she buys some fruit and coke.
  • Stevo_666

I'm flying to Poland on Friday for a weekend of debauchery, thats a certain to trigger TheAntiSadTM

Another holiday abroad? SG will have to up his game to stay top of the leader board :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,684
    Evening folks, foggy again for the wobble home, very gloomy. Had to ride slower than usual as I couldn't see a friggin thing.
    Has Mr GTi been possessed by an MF? Who does he think he is posting from a car park.
    Fixed a bicycle for a very lovely girl at work today, she asked why I didn't work in a bike shop, good question I thought. Doubt it would pay enough unfortunately.
    Auto correct wanted to write bikini rather than bike. Now that would be good.
  • MattFalle
    Maybe lovely girl had broken her bike on purpose as a ruse to get some alone time with you?

Oooh, the way you thread that cable is doooo masculine. Show me again your finger technique on that barrel adjuster.....

Wouldn't surprise us ......
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,101
    Stevo_666 said:

I'm flying to Poland on Friday for a weekend of debauchery, thats a certain to trigger TheAntiSadTM

Another holiday abroad? SG will have to up his game to stay top of the leader board :)
    already have it covered :smiley:
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Maybe lovely girl had broken her bike on purpose as a ruse to get some alone time with you?

Oooh, the way you thread that cable is doooo masculine. Show me again your finger technique on that barrel adjuster.....

Wouldn't surprise us ......

Steady on, Finbarr.