Focus Izalco Max 9.9. Shimano Dura Ace Di2- 56cm - Wheels not included

Focus Izalco Max 9.9. Shimano Dura Ace Di2 - Size 56

All photos can be seen on eBay or message me and I can send them - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155226825202

An amazing, fast, sleek and cool looking bike. Selling to fund a house move. I know it's sacrilegious but it's juts something I gotta do.

I've had the bike since new and it's travelled about 3,000 miles in total. I've a few different bikes and this has always been kept as my best summer bike so hardly seen the wet weather.

Full Di2 works faultlessly, comes with original charger.

Just had new bar tape and serviced about 200 miles ago. A new bottom bracket went in then and a new chain went on about 500 miles ago. Both chain rings have been replaced with new Dura Ace ones in this time also.

The price this is for sale at doesn't include the wheels - ideally I want to keep these to use on another bike but would be open to offers if you really wanted them. They are DT Swiss 1450 and are amazing.

It doesn't include the pedals either. I've got some Shimano pedals I can include if you want them though.

It's got new ish bottle cages on matching the bike. It's a stunning machine and although I'll be sad to see it leave me it needs a good home for somebody to ride fast on it. It's a proper flying machine.

It's also got an euro out front mount for Garmin/Wahoo/Hammerhead computer

This is exactly the same frame as this years model, just in a different colour way. the 2022 model costs £10K

Any questions just let me know. I live in Warrington, Cheshire if you'd like to come over and take a look.

Comments

• Any questions or if you want any photos sending then message me on 07525641457 - Neil