Rouleur event 2022 London Thursday 3rd Nov to Saturday 5th

Anyone going?

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,153
    edited November 2022
    Never been. Probably never will. It seems to me like a musical festival where the bands and journalists talk about music. No-one wants that
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95. said:

Never been. Probably never will. It seems to me like a musical festival where the bands and journalists talk about music. No-one wants that

Maybe there'll be some dancing about architecture afterwards: who wouldn't want to see that?
    ================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • carbonclem
    carbonclem Posts: 1,598
    I went a few years ago. I bagged an opening night ticket for not much money so it included free drinks all night.
    Listened to talks by Wiggins, Mercxx, Cancellara etc. Met Cav, Cancellara and many others just wandering about - Stephens, Blythe, Millar, Smith etc. All the boutique brands are there to drool over and you come away with a decent haul of free stuff if your'e so inclined.
    I'd say its a very decent day/evening out.
    2020/2021/2022 Metric Century Challenge Winner
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,689
    edited November 2022
    Well I just spent 10 minutes chatting to Boonen on my own so definitely worth it.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686
    groupie! πŸ˜‰
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,538

Well I just spent 10 minutes chatting to Boonen on my own so definitely worth it.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Did you place him at one of the big banks? He’d fit it nicely with his liking of the marching powder
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,689
    edited November 2022
    I did have to really limber up to saying hello which is really not like me. Was properly starstruck to begin with.