wednesday filled all the desert with inviolable voice

'ning

milder start, probably not sunny though

ride, another gmc sortie for surprise rendezvous, bail, jolly bubbly outing later
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    'Ning

Off to Formentor today although legs/back might not make it after yesterday's silliness.

Not too hot just yet.

Despite all the riding/hiking, still struggling to sleep 🙁
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,617
    On the train into town, got one of those peer group type meetings this afternoon where we swap tips about how not to get shafted by HMRC. Followed by a beer or two.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Hounds walked and now work stuff
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Bit dull, not too windy and dry.

Today I shall be mowstly playing Dad's taxi and doing very little.
    Perhaps i'll have a Peer group meeting with Beans. He's now started to sit near or on me. That's only taken 6 months but that's not the big news: Beans has started using the cat flap in both directions (after mastering the in but not the out initially).
    Say 'Well done Beans'.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Almost got blown away on the school run, hopefully the pool won't be choppy at lunchtime.
    New watch arrived last night, Fenix 6xPro!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    edited October 2022
    Deepest sungod land this morning. Lounging later.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Deepest sungod land this morning. Lounging later.

Did you ride up there or did you drive up there?

[My god it looks barren].

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh
    Drove up. No one will rent me any kit. Can't think why. It is barren, but beautiful.

• beansnikpoh
    Gratuitous tabby photo from the other night to keep the felinophiles happy.

• tlw1

Almost got blown away on the school run, hopefully the pool won't be choppy at lunchtime.

Good choice of watch 😎
  • thistle_

Drove up. No one will rent me any kit. Can't think why. It is barren, but beautiful.

Can't you rent one of those cruiser/shopper type bikes from a hotel for €1/day?

I did that in larnaca and got 5 miles into the occupied lands before I got bored of there being nothing but Turkish pillboxes with guns pointing in my direction.

Coming back into the green zone, the British soldier manning the border searched my wicker basket for contraband.

Coming down the pass back into Pyla was exciting with just a coaster brake 😁
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

now i'm pining for the volcanoes
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Give the choice I prefer my mountain trips to be whiter and greener, season dependent.
    tlw1 said:

Almost got blown away on the school run, hopefully the pool won't be choppy at lunchtime.

Good choice of watch 😎
    Thank you, I was sat reading about the 7 but adding another 2-300 depending on the model would get me into more trouble...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • beansnikpoh
    thistle_ said:

I did that in larnaca and got 5 miles into the occupied lands before I got bored of there being nothing but Turkish pillboxes with guns pointing in my direction.

Coming back into the green zone, the British soldier manning the border searched my wicker basket for contraband.

There are leccy scooters. Not seen any cheapo bikes. The boy and I went for a hoon around town last night on the scooters.
  • beansnikpoh

V68, I'm bringing this back. I reckon with a bit of tlc, it'll be a cracking little bike for a kid. 50:50 on the profit. :D

• beansnikpoh
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Another day of chaos in the orifice, but a picture of competence compared to parliament. Wobbled in quite quickly, rather slower going home. Nothing to do with wind direction I'm sure.
    Off to the pub shortly as it's Wednesday.
    That bike looks good B³, I reckon we'll make enough that I can retire. Oh, and well done in getting through Piña's catflap, I thought you were in a different land of the tabby.
  • thistle_

thistle_ said:

There are leccy scooters. Not seen any cheapo bikes. The boy and I went for a hoon around town last night on the scooters.
    We did that at work one lunch time, was great fun!
  • tlw1

Give the choice I prefer my mountain trips to be whiter and greener, season dependent.

tlw1 said:

Good choice of watch 😎
    Thank you, I was sat reading about the 7 but adding another 2-300 depending on the model would get me into more trouble...
    Mustn’t look at the 7………