La Vuelta 2022 - Stage 8:- Pola de Laviana - Colláu Fancuaya. 153.4Km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• Soler and Landa dropped
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Vine vs Pinot
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,900
    edited August 2022
    everyone is all over vines rear wheel
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Vine rides them all off the wheel
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Vine yards ahead.

I’ll get my coat…
  • mididoctors
    Pinot has not capitulated yet
  • mididoctors
    Peloton closing in
  • mididoctors
    Landa suffering ...soler coming back through the break
  • mididoctors
    Dodgy surface and corner
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,174
    That bend :open_mouth:
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,488
    That's seriously dangerous that bend, big hole on the line, and narrow. Should have been patched.
  • Almeida and Carapaz out the rear
  • mididoctors
    Vine looks within himself ...he has gone
  • mididoctors
    Tao attacks
  • Soler now leading Pinot up the hill
    TGH leads the bunch
  • mididoctors
    Lost pictures
  • Not again.
    No pictures
  • mididoctors
    Fffffkkkkkk
  • mididoctors
    Unacceptable
  • Dorset_Boy
    Frustrating to say the least.
  • mididoctors
    Robbie has the right idea
  • mididoctors
    Remco roglic mas Rodriguez
  • mididoctors
    Soler closing
  • mididoctors
    Remco defensive ride
  • mididoctors
    Soler blowing up
  • Dorset_Boy
    Another great ride from Jay Vine.
    Good defence from Remco.
  • mididoctors
    QS defended very well went deep thou
  • mididoctors
    Vine is unbeatable
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,174
    Phlebotomist has made a mess of his arm I think
  • Dorset_Boy
    Tao, being interviewed - "And your flies are undone" to the interviewer! :D