EU Champs: Sports Climbing

Anyone able to link me to a replay of the Women's Bouldering final? I have a fairly good idea who has won it but don't know for definite. The iPlayer link is screwed up, shows 22 minutes and is just the "Coming Next" page for the whole of that time.

Men's Lead final is up but don't really want to watch that until after to avoid spoilers.

Cheers

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293
    edited August 2022
    Do I want to know what .jpg your linking to actually is?
  • pinno
    JimD666 said:

Curiosity will get the better of you.
  • JimD666
    pinno said:

JimD666 said:

Not when it comes to random links on the interwebs. Soz :)
  • pinno
    JimD666 said:

pinno said:

JimD666 said:

Click on the link and it will automatically record your IP address and every key stroke and before you know it, your' being evicted for not being JimD, your wife leaves you, some stranger with an Eastern European accent moves in and you are declared persona non grata and bankrupt.

What do think is going to happen if you click on the link ffs?
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,925
    JimD666 said:

Anyone able to link me to a replay of the Women's Bouldering final? I have a fairly good idea who has won it but don't know for definite. The iPlayer link is screwed up, shows 22 minutes and is just the "Coming Next" page for the whole of that time.

Men's Lead final is up but don't really want to watch that until after to avoid spoilers.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyQMdscRUg
  • focuszing723
    Incredible that Romanian David Popovici has won the blokes 100m (record), 200m (less than a second off) freestyle at just 17 year old!

I mean bloody hell, by a margin too.
  • JimD666

JimD666 said:

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyQMdscRUg
    That's the Lead final. Unless they were using a much longer Bouldering route than usual :)
  • focuszing723
    edited August 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOc4Q0rOq6w
    Long shot by your user name, but if you're German...
  • JimD666
    Cheers mate. Can live without understanding 99% of the commentary. Hoping the iPlayer issue will get sorted out but at least I can watch the silly thing.
  • focuszing723
    JimD666 said:

Cheers mate. Can live without understanding 99% of the commentary. Hoping the iPlayer issue will get sorted out but at least I can watch the silly thing.

Yeah, the problem with iPlayer is trying to find the thing your want, they should have it segmented up for each sport (would make more sense).
  • JimD666
    There's actually a open issue for the bouldering final which is "Under Investigation".

Was right on who won, though she struggled (in comparison) more than I expected but at least it was good to see who won the Silver and Bronze.
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 9,031
    pinno said:

JimD666 said:

pinno said:

JimD666 said:

Click on the link and it will automatically record your IP address and every key stroke and before you know it, your' being evicted for not being JimD, your wife leaves you, some stranger with an Eastern European accent moves in and you are declared persona non grata and bankrupt.

What do think is going to happen if you click on the link ffs?

Fuming, clicked on the link last night and my wife is still walking around the house like nothing happened.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    JimD666 said:

Cheers

If you put European climbing 2022 in to YouTube. All the events come up even the ones with commentary in English.