Saddle Drunk Clothing Fit

Anyone had any experience of the fit of Saddle Drunk custom kit, going to order jersey and jacket designed by our local group. Have got DHB Blok and Endura jerseys in L which are good fit. Not sure to go for 12 or 14!

Comments

• wongataa
    wongataa Posts: 1,001
    Have you looked at the size charts and compared your measurements?
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    One of my bro's mates is sponsored by these guys, though I don't know him personally.

I didn't even realise they made kit - sadly it would seem no written or video reviews that I can find, looks like some decent kit overall, but not it's enough to tempt me away from my favoured brands.

I do like the logo though I must say.

Let us know how you get on!

I did see some size guides on there, it looked like they might be a half size larger than Castelli for example from the measurements given.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • I couldn't find any reviews either, they seem to do a lot of custom kit.
    Unfortunately size charts for cycling clothing often don't seem to be related to the actual garments!
  • Well, my partner decided on a size 14 jersey as she was on the cusp between 12 and 14 on the chart and had tried a friend's size 16. It arrived today and it is was too baggy at the back and waist. Strangely the matching gilet is cut narrower at the back and waist and fits much better, she is pretty disappointed!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Did it take 10 months to be delivered.
  • About 10 weeks!
  • My OH contacted them about the size and they agreed it was miss sized and agreed to replace it - expecting a properly sized 14.
    Jersey arrived - fitted perfectly, but was labelled size 10 and measured the same as their size 12 on the website!
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    That's not very encouraging.

How's the price / quality?
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18