wednesday with just a smidge of elugelab

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Stevo_666 said:

What's wrong with you lot, you're all an absolute shower. Can't believe nobody has asked the obvious yet.
    Can I have your bikes once you've gone please?

Yeah sure, form an orderly queue for mine :D
    I’m ok thanks

Though…… after 4 days in the alps I am looking at downhill bikes
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562

What's wrong with you lot, you're all an absolute shower. Can't believe nobody has asked the obvious yet.

In all seriousness, if it was easy, I’d rather leave bikes to any of you lot than just have them disposed of by my executor. The larger question of just who do we leave our stuff to is equally vexing.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347

In all seriousness, if it was easy, I’d rather leave bikes to any of you lot than just have them disposed of by my executor. The larger question of just who do we leave our stuff to is equally vexing.
    I told my best friend that I named him as executor and that I will leave him an old 944. To which he replied - 'and you're getting a Hillman'. He knows how much I dislike them.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    edited July 2022
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yeah sure, form an orderly queue for mine :D
    I’m ok thanks

Though…… after 4 days in the alps I am looking at downhill bikes
    :)

You probably need one if you're going to do a fair bit of that. Not just for the 'big stuff' but because everyone on normal trail bikes (even at places like BPW where we went a few years back) found that their bikes fell apart from the beating. Mine just needed some new pads every now and then.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410

My advice would be to let Pinno think he’s in with a chance and he’ll be bending over backwards to be helpful towards you 👍 As much as he can be from the other side of the world.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי