Shimano to shift like Sram

Hello, so I have shimano ultegra di2 11 speed. But I would like to convert it so it shifts like the Sram shifters. But is it possible to convert them so I can shift with my front derailleur like Sram (push the buttons from the left and right shifter at the same time).

Comments

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,617
    It's patented, I think.
  • joeyhalloran
    joeyhalloran Posts: 1,073
    You can choose which of the 4 buttons does what e.g. you can have a right hand shifter always move down and the left hand shifter always moves easier but you can't do the double button press that SRAM does
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Just sell it and buy SRAM is an option....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • katani
    katani Posts: 133
    He wouldn't be asking the question here if he didn't want eat a cake and have a cake :).
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,253
    edited June 2022
    What are these buttons you speak of? In mechanical world we eschew such frippery.
  • Munsford0
    Munsford0 Posts: 606
    Mr Rees-Mogg, is that you?
  • MattFalle
    amrushton said:

What are these buttons you speak of? In mechanical world we eschew such frippery.

We actually mock it.

Run out of battery? Intermittent fault? Random draining issues? HOW MUCH FOR A MECH????? Firmware not updating?

oh, the #giggles
  • katani
    katani Posts: 133
    MattFalle said:

when Ultegra 8000 shifters started falling apart...it took months for me to get a new one down.

While throughout the same time my two Di2 and one SRAM eTAP sets worked flawlessly. Not a single issue in 5 years time.

• MattFalle
    edited June 2022
    katani said:

MattFalle said:

when Ultegra 8000 shifters started falling apart...it took months for me to get a new one down.

While throughout the same time my two Di2 and one SRAM eTAP sets worked flawlessly. Not a single issue in 5 years time.

Things workings as they are meant to.
    Mega stuff. Brilliant to hear.
  • HilaryAmin
    HilaryAmin Posts: 160
    Campag. Why have anything else?