2022/23 Trek Remedy 9.8 Carbon Frame - Medium - Brand New, And Fox Forks

Fox Performance 36 Float forks for sale.

2016 model, came fitted on my wife's Trek Remedy 9.8.

Float model: air spring; adjustable for rider weight.
Fit 4, 3 position damper.
Adjustable rebound.
140mm travel, but can be changed by purchasing a different air spring.
Tapered steerer tube, 180mm long.
15mm QR, NOT boost.
27.5" wheel fitment.
Post mount (suitable for 180mm disc without adapter).

Lower leg service (fresh oil) carried out by myself every 6 months. Complete service with Fox in 2018.

Light usage (~1 ride a month), by a light rider.

Great condition, minor marks in a few places as to be expected, and some paint loss from the end of the QR axle (rubbed on something in transit). No marks on stanchions.

£300 collected from North Cotswolds/South Warwickshire, or Gaydon.
Can post at buyers expense - estimated price for insured shipping in mainland UK with Hermes £16.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Also available is the front wheel that was paired with these forks.

Photos in photobucket album:
https://app.photobucket.com/u/axnxdxy/a/8bc4d8a9-9e48-4597-8ec6-93904f4e0a96

Comments

• axnxdxy
    axnxdxy Posts: 4
    A stunning Trek Remedy 9.8 Carbon frame for sale.

Size Medium frame, 27.5" wheel size.

Unfortunately it is the wrong size, and having already wrapped it in Invisiframe, it cannot be returned.

Warranty transferable to the new owner via the shop that it was purchased through.

Frame will be supplied in a Trek frame box, with everything a brand new frame from Trek comes with, but with the added bonus of having been protected with Invisiframe (installed at the shop, not by me!).

£3000 posted to mainland UK.

Can also be bought with the forks fitted. Fox 38 Performance GRIP. Again, brand new, as provided by Trek on the complete bike. Forks have also been wrapped with Invisiframe.

£3500 with forks, posted to mainland UK.

Photos in photobucket album: https://app.photobucket.com/u/axnxdxy/a/6d4e0f93-f47f-4973-89b7-bfb5ef640782