monday a pineapple collapses to a black hole, which evaporates in 84 as, where did the pineapple go

'ning

soggy, still no sign of summer

ride, nip into gmc, bail, cafe, wfh, laze maybe watch cdd, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,845
    Started sunny sunny sunny. No sign of a black hole but there are grey clouds on the horizon.

    Both girls woke up grumpy and 'tired'. That's what you get for giving them an active, busy long weekend. Parenting, sigh.

    Beans is on a very important assignment in the hedge. He's not to be distracted or disturbed.

    Must sell some stuff on fleabay.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    'ning

    WFW, run, WFW, maybe a hike on the way home.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,949
    sungod said:

    'ning

    soggy, still no sign of summer

    ride, nip into gmc, bail, cafe, wfh, laze maybe watch cdd, bubbly

    Add to that list 'do a new caption comp' ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,525
    Soggy bike gear strewn around various radiators at work. No milk for coffee, not feeling it today ๐Ÿซค
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    seanoconn said:

    Soggy bike gear strewn around various radiators at work. No milk for coffee, not feeling it today ๐Ÿซค

    We've got tons of the stuff if you want to pedal over and get some.

    Matching supply and demand is a bit of a problem here.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,525
    thistle_ said:

    seanoconn said:

    Soggy bike gear strewn around various radiators at work. No milk for coffee, not feeling it today ๐Ÿซค

    We've got tons of the stuff if you want to pedal over and get some.

    Matching supply and demand is a bit of a problem here.
    Coolio, Iโ€™ll just pop my soggy bike back on and nip over. Will you still be there at 7pm?
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,004
    I need milk too, can you drop some off on your way back seanoconn?

    Everything is a bit blurred after drinking for the queen for most of last week.

    Was hoping for a dry week, but away with work this week so no chance.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,525
    tlw1 said:

    I need milk too, can you drop some off on your way back seanoconn?

    Everything is a bit blurred after drinking for the queen for most of last week.

    Was hoping for a dry week, but away with work this week so no chance.

    Will do ๐Ÿ‘

    Who are you drinking for this week?
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,162
    Long weekend and an early start for me in the gym this morning.
    Might attack the decking later this evening as Mrs HD is out running with the girls.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,845
    seanoconn said:

    tlw1 said:

    I need milk too, can you drop some off on your way back seanoconn?

    Everything is a bit blurred after drinking for the queen for most of last week.

    Was hoping for a dry week, but away with work this week so no chance.

    Will do ๐Ÿ‘

    Who are you drinking for this week?
    Can you get me some shower gel please?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,525
    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    tlw1 said:

    I need milk too, can you drop some off on your way back seanoconn?

    Everything is a bit blurred after drinking for the queen for most of last week.

    Was hoping for a dry week, but away with work this week so no chance.

    Will do ๐Ÿ‘

    Who are you drinking for this week?
    Can you get me some shower gel please?
    Shower gel, you realise youโ€™re not exactly on the way? But ok.

    Anybody else!?
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,030
    seanoconn said:

    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    tlw1 said:

    I need milk too, can you drop some off on your way back seanoconn?

    Everything is a bit blurred after drinking for the queen for most of last week.

    Was hoping for a dry week, but away with work this week so no chance.

    Will do ๐Ÿ‘

    Who are you drinking for this week?
    Can you get me some shower gel please?
    Shower gel, you realise youโ€™re not exactly on the way? But ok.

    Anybody else!?
    Pizza Margherita and some garlic and rosemary focaccia please.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,030
    edited June 2022
    En autobus en route my favourite Eye Hospital, for a change. Scans, pics and verdict. Which will more of the same, rinse and repeat.

    Added: well now, walk to station, train, bus, arrive at reception bang on time. Then get told my appointment is not here, my 'favourite' place like wot been coming to for years now, it's not in The City at all but in a totally different town. Eh?

    Perhaps the person who phoned me to fix the appointment should have mentioned the location change? Or followed up the conversation with an email / letter to give me a clue...? Erse. Now hanging about hoping they can fit me in here.

    Edit #2: They have fitted me in, which is a relief. While I was waiting, a woman arrived pushing her 90yo dad in a wheelchair, and yes same issue, wrong location. But they had received a confirmation letter with no mention of location change. Awks.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    orraloon said:

    En autobus en route my favourite Eye Hospital, for a change. Scans, pics and verdict. Which will more of the same, rinse and repeat.

    Added: well now, walk to station, train, bus, arrive at reception bang on time. Then get told my appointment is not here, my 'favourite' place like wot been coming to for years now, it's not in The City at all but in a totally different town. Eh?

    Perhaps the person who phoned me to fix the appointment should have mentioned the location change? Or followed up the conversation with an email / letter to give me a clue...? Erse. Now hanging about hoping they can fit me in here.

    Edit #2: They have fitted me in, which is a relief. While I was waiting, a woman arrived pushing her 90yo dad in a wheelchair, and yes same issue, wrong location. But they had received a confirmation letter with no mention of location change. Awks.

    I phoned up to chase up an appointment I was expecting and they said they'd sent me one and I hadn't turned up so they took me off their list.

    The hospital sent the letters to my old address that I'd moved from 6 years previously, even though the referral from the GP had my current address on it.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,162
    I got home at lunch to find the wood burner going full belt in the kitchen, its June FFS!

    Where/when is summer?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

    I got home at lunch to find the wood burner going full belt in the kitchen, its June FFS!

    Where/when is summer?

    Same place it is every year. Not here!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575
    seanoconn said:

    pinno said:

    seanoconn said:

    tlw1 said:

    I need milk too, can you drop some off on your way back seanoconn?

    Everything is a bit blurred after drinking for the queen for most of last week.

    Was hoping for a dry week, but away with work this week so no chance.

    Will do ๐Ÿ‘

    Who are you drinking for this week?
    Can you get me some shower gel please?
    Shower gel, you realise youโ€™re not exactly on the way? But ok.

    Anybody else!?
    A couple of pork pies and a nice blonde please ๐Ÿ‘
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    I quite enjoyed the weird, cool, murky/mistiness on the hills earlier.

    Made up for shit day in the office for many reasons.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,845
    Where the hell is my shower gel?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,030
    And where tf is my pizza? Bleep me, I'll have to go cook summat.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    He's not been for the milk yet so you guys might be waiting a while.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,525
    Iโ€™m cold, itโ€™s getting dark and there are wolves after me ๐Ÿ˜”
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Foxes, at worst.

    Pick us up a case of San Miguel? The imported kind, not the British brewed stuff.

    Ta.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575
    No pork pies, but I have the blonde. Not a new one delivered I should add.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,949
    seanoconn said:

    Iโ€™m cold, itโ€™s getting dark and there are wolves after me ๐Ÿ˜”

    You sure they're not angry sheep?

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,845
    seanoconn said:

    Iโ€™m cold, itโ€™s getting dark and there are wolves after me ๐Ÿ˜”

    On your way up here, stop in Preston and my mate Budgie (Weegie boy) will lend you a jacket.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!