'ning

winter continues

ride and cafes, decided to declare day off, stock up on bubbly and tawny
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

bambino b'day and tdv flying out for a while.

day of airport runs and holding schizz together methinks.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Wall to wall (nippy) sunshine. Glad I brought the Maple sapling and the Aloe Vera plant in as it was frosty.

Today pedal, tomorrow wedding reception (yawn).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    pinno said:

Wall to wall (nippy) sunshine. Glad I brought the Maple sapling and the Aloe Vera plant in as it was frosty.

Today pedal, tomorrow wedding reception (yawn).

I like a good wedding. I’ll be your plus 1 👍

No wandering hands though! Unless your buying me Maccy D’s on the way home.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    edited April 2022
    Promise I won't touch (much - this is entirely drink dependent).
    Can we lure some females for fondling? Maybe fill a hip flask up with Vodka and Irn Bru. It's a posh hotel innit. Mrs P will be too busy looking after the girls to notice.
    110 mile round trip for a Maccy D's. Would the Istanbul kebab house do?

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    'ning

Cloudy but mild here.
    Ride, WFW, ride, undecided.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    edited April 2022
    pinno said:

Can we lure some females for fondling? Maybe fill a hip flask up with Vodka and Irn Bru. It's a posh hotel innit. Mrs P will be too busy looking after the girls to notice.

Now you’re talking, I’m up for some stealthy hip flask action and have a spare I’ve yet to use in anger. I’m not allowed to fondle other females anymore but everything else goes, we can watch them fondle each other or I can watch you fondle them while I sip the Irn Bru and vodka, making some suggestions as to what I’d like to see fondled next.

Large chicken kebab, chilli sauce and garlic Mayo please, in case I’m too plastered to order myself later.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,613
    edited April 2022
    Morning Bracketeers and fondlers,

Early start on account of some inconsiderate barsteward arranging an 8am call. Audit close meeting today so will, finally be free of the annoying gits for another few months.

In other news, Mrs. 666 has had details through of a Ukrainian refugees who we might want to sponsor.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Early finish so will destroy some more garden in the hope that it can be rebuilt soon.

Tour De Manc on Sunday followed by a soak in the hot tub and some decent red wine to congratulate myself.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Early start on account of some inconsiderate barsteward arranging an 8am call. Audit close meeting today so will, finally be free of the annoying gits for another few months.

In other news, Mrs. 666 has had details through of a Ukrainian refugees who we might want to sponsor.

'Sponsor' ?! You tight git. You have a big enough pad to home a dozen of them.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Now you’re talking, I’m up for some stealthy hip flask action and have a spare I’ve yet to use in anger. I’m not allowed to fondle other females anymore but everything else goes, we can watch them fondle each other or I can watch you fondle them while I sip the Irn Bru and vodka, making some suggestions as to what I’d like to see fondled next.

Large chicken kebab, chilli sauce and garlic Mayo please, in case I’m too plastered to order myself later.
    I x Shish and 1 x Chicken Kebab with chilli sauce and garlic mayonnaise... just writing that down on a slip of paper.

I'm looking forward to this fondling. I can fondle them and we can talk about the first thing that pops up.
  • Stevo_666
    edited April 2022
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

You have to sponsor them so they can come to the UK and we can put them up. Mother and two kids (7 and 2). She used to work in that nuclear power plant that the Russkies shelled. Will make contact soon to see if this can work.

How many are you taking then? (Ukrainian cats don't count) ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Reminds me of this little tweet :)

• Stevo_666
    edited April 2022
    Done.

I've helped Ukrainians and Northerners on the same day. Where's my bloody medal? :p
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Busy day but thankfully WFH, going for a swift drink and to pick up some scoff shortly. Should be a quiet weekend, first one in a while so I'm looking forward to it. Lots to do around here though so not too quiet.
    Istanbul kebab shop sounds good, and a fumble round the back for good measure makes for a top notch night out.
  • veronese68
    Evans hasn't been good for a while, but since Ashley took over its gone downhill fast.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

You have to sponsor them so they can come to the UK and we can put them up. Mother and two kids (7 and 2). She used to work in that nuclear power plant that the Russkies shelled. Will make contact soon to see if this can work.

I would but there literally is no room.

• Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

What about that spare house of yours?
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Hmm...
  • veronese68
    Send them to Sweatland? Talk about out of the frying pan... 😂
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Hmm...
    Tight git ;)
  • Stevo_666

It's one way of making sure they go back to Ukraine sharpish >:)
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Hmm...

If you were to live and die on Blighty without seeing the highlands then you really really have missed something special.
  • pinno

Anyhoo, I don't live in the Rab C Nesbitt part of Jockland.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Anyhoo, I don't live in the Rab C Nesbitt part of Jockland.
    So is Stranraer a little enclave?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199
    Aye well Pinno will have a (not at all nearby) neighbour soon. House purchase done and sealed today. Just need to sort out some logistics over the next 8 weeks, I end the rental hotel tenancy towards end of June. New times, new world.

In other news, lovely day out in Kortrijk, several bars visited, lovely Belgian beers sampled. Then train back to Poperinge, train packed with students returning home on a Friday, mask wearing compulsory, 99+% compliance, for a cracking gastro meal in this excellent family run hotel we're staying in.

A1 day all round. Night night time, hire bike ride day tomorrow.
  • homers_double
    Stevo_666 said:

Done.

I've helped Ukrainians and Northerners on the same day. Where's my bloody medal? :p
    Thanks Stevo! Much appreciated

And V68 too :)
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659

Stevo_666 said:

Done.

Thanks Stevo! Much appreciated

And V68 too :)
    Tick. 🙂
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • homers_double
    Wow thank you WS!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    Clearing the daft draft nonsense