Wahoo out front mount

I've just bought a Cube Agree road bike and also bought an out front stem mount. However, it looks like the screws aren't wide enough so they don't engage, and therefore do not attach properly. Is this unique to Cube stems or am I doing something wrong? Are there any out front mounts I can get which WILL fit this bike?

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    how do you mean not wide enough? too small?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • I'm using an official Lezyne CNC mount similar to https://www.wiggle.co.uk/lifeline-out-front-gps-computer-mount? on my Cube Attain.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • yost72
    yost72 Posts: 51
    MattFalle said:

I keep turning the screws but I can simply then pull them out again (without having to use the allen key, so yes too small.
  • yost72
    yost72 Posts: 51

I'm using an official Lezyne CNC mount similar to https://www.wiggle.co.uk/lifeline-out-front-gps-computer-mount? on my Cube Attain.

Sorry, I meant a stem mount, where you remove a couple of screws and replace with the screws which come with the mount. I do have one of those you describe already, but thought it would be neater to have a stem mount, and I can have my bike camera underneath that.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    yost72 said:

MattFalle said:

I keep turning the screws but I can simply then pull them out again (without having to use the allen key, so yes too small.
    gotcha.

take bolt out that fits, tke to either nut n bolt man or bike shop and for a longer one.

nut and bolt man will charge 20p or so, lbs maybe the same

or measure (they'll be M4 or M5) and nip on the 'bay and pay 50p each for stainless or a couple of quid for Ti.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.